(Req) Emini Trading System KING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Req) Emini Trading System KING

Does anyone have the KING system for trading eminis? Sounds very intriguing~!

http://www.eminimethods.com/Welcome.html

they seem to have very good result. Anyone to share with us ?

Comment

I agree, this would be a very nice share.

I heard about this site years ago so its good to see its still pulling in consistent results for so long!

If I have the $1100 I would buy-share-refund but I just don't have the cash to help you guys, hopefully somebody sees this thread and can share it

Comment

Anyone have any luck finding this one? I don't see it on TradersZone either

Comment

bump this one up

Comment

bumping too seems really interesting results

Comment

Would appreciate if anyone who bought this could share with us =)

Comment

Anyone can share this? Sounds very good !

Comment

Anyone can share ?

Comment

He does have 2 other methods that are much less expensive.

Quote (description of one system):

"Instead of taking all the trades, about 100 a year, you may want to settle for the simplified version of the system that selects very special trades with a high probability of success. Trades like that can happen only a few times a year, but their combined profit is very likely to pay for the system many times over. I always look for trades like that. They took place when the market jumps over the entry level in the morning, before the daily session open at 9:30 EST, and does not return to it during the first hour of trading. If the market then breaks out of the first hour range in the direction called by the system, you take that trade. Use the same size of the stop-loss as for regular trades, although cutting it down to 2.5 pt for ER2 and 4 pts for ES should work well too. No matter the size of the stop-loss, employ a re-entry if shaken out of your position. "
                    Last edited by conglo; 20-09-11, 18:15.

Comment

Do you have the system conglo? Mind sharing it if you have?

Comment

I was following this for a while, but it had periods of extensive draw downs. I'd do some good due diligence before attempting to trade with real money.

Comment

King sucks!
                          Bought it 2 years ago. Basically nothing more than a bunch of moving averages that converge at some point to gice you a trend signal. Real waste of time that I tossed the manual away in the trash can. Looks a little like a system out there called the 5EMA system.

Comment

It's not a system, so you cannot talk about drawdowns in any objective manner. I have never had a serious drawdown, but that's just me. If you follow it as a system which it never meant to be you are doing something wrong.

Comment

Not true. It's not a system and it's not about 5 moving averages.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X