AstroTrader for Windows XP

rcarlos1947

Folks,

This is my first share. I hope to repay the generous shares that have been provide in this great forum.

This file contains the unregisteredd AstroTrader setup file and a cracked version of the executable file. I found it while scrounging thru the web. Unfortunately, it would not run on my Vista x64, so I had to install it on a virtual PC (VMware) in order to get it to work. I do not take credit for the crack since I do not have the skills, but I thought it was worth sharing.

You must run the setup program first in order to install the required DLL.

After the setp is complete, run the unregistered executable (Astrotrader), enter the "Settings" mode to set the TimeZone. Once TimeZone is set, exit the program.

Now the Astrotrader_cr.exe file should run normally.

Enjoy !!!

http://www.multiupload.com/JLYAKZNQZW

Edited by rcarlos1947

it works but appears not all the functions does, i saw a video months ago about this software and appears that i cannot do everything....i'll try later even on xp and let you known....i have win7 home edition (X86) and xp on a virtual pc... Edited by poli

poli,

The functions are very simple aand work according to the videos provided in the link below. The only thing it needs as input is the Timezone and the starting price. It displays the energy hotspots by time in the Combined graph. You maually plot the times and prices on your 5min chart to forecast the turning points.

"And thats all I know about that"

alansim, maddman

Thank you for the feedback.

My apologies, perhaps I should have mentioned that this was a follow-up to a thread started by magarac in which He shared some videos as well as the original program. Here is the link:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/5932-AstroTrader-AstroTrader-Movie

Edited by rcarlos1947

poli,

In Vista x64, it opens nice & pretty, but if I select "Settings" or "Timezone", I get the same error, "Invalid ImageList", which means it won't work in Win7. It doesn't matter if I "Run As Administrator", use any/all of the compatability settings, it still fails.

I don't use Win7, but I imagine it will work in the Win7 XP Mode, just like it works for Me in VMplayer.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Truongminhhuy,

I do not have Win7, so I may not be of much help, but the only way I am aware of getting it to run is to install an XP Mode (win7 only) add-on or a Virtual PC (VPC). Either of these will require that you install WinXP into them.

Once you have WinXP installed, you can install AstroTrader and it will work. I had to install VMplayer (VMware.com), which is FREEWARE, and Windows XP on my Vista x64, and it works perfectly.

Of course You can always run it on an old x86 Windows XP computer, since this is a stand-alone program that does'nt require anything else.

I hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...