FxPrimus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FxPrimus

I have to recommend fxprimus, good broker...any opinions?
    Last edited by Xtraders; 02-02-13, 13:36.

anyone??????
    Last edited by Xtraders; 02-02-13, 13:36.

Comment

Was running an EA on FXPrimus Demo account since last week.

But often, the trades could not be closed in a timely fashion. But the same EA behave as expected on HotForex and GO Markets.

Was it due to high slippage on FXPrimus? Anyone has similar experience and is there a resolution?

Comment

I stayed in front of the screen to monitor some trades and found that the trades took longer time, compared to other brokers, to close the trades resulted in a smaller profit than expected. Will be installing a registered copy of 4xSentinel to monitor this broker.

Comment

I've bought a copy of 4xSentinel and installed on FXPrimus.

I finally got the proof that there was a delayed of more than 1 sec in closing my profitable trades. Download the attachment and see the screen capture of the alert by 4xSentinel software. Normally for STP broker, orders are filled within and less than 1 sec.

You draw your own conclusion about this broker.

http://www.4shared.com/file/0P9V4Ktf/FXPrimus_-_Delayed_Closing.html
          I must admit that their customer service was good. But traders like us, the most important is a reliable broker platform where we place our trades!

For serious traders, I would recommend getting a registered copy of 4xSentinel.
          Last edited by JasonKwok; 12-05-11, 12:06. Reason: Recommendation:

Comment

No wonder sometimes my trades did not close at the first OrderClose function call.....this time 4xSentinel detected "ReQuotes"....

Is FX Primus really a STP Broker? ..."Invalid Price"..."Re-quotes".....You draw your own conclusion....

Download and see the screen capture:

http://www.4shared.com/file/fZKTL-IG/FXPrimus-ReQuotes_Detected.html

Comment

Strange that this happens even on demo. Usually demo has fast-like-crazy execution to fool people into opening an account (any broker).

Comment

Im a trader as well as affiliate member for Fxprimus,
                Been working with the broker for about a year plus..
                What i like most is the fund safety features and good cs.

Personally as a trader i dont find any major issues while trading except for server outage that took place ..if not mistaken last year, October 2010 for about 6-8 hours. But Fxprimus compensated any losses due to the outage.
                Requotes , slipages, yes i experienced that sometimes but i dont know any broker who doesnt?

About the 4xsentinel findings by Jason.. will definitely get some answers from the broker..

Anybody else is using Fxprimus?would love to see their comments as well...

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Papa4x View Post
                  Im a trader as well as affiliate member for Fxprimus,
                  Been working with the broker for about a year plus..
                  What i like most is the fund safety features and good cs.

Personally as a trader i dont find any major issues while trading except for server outage that took place ..if not mistaken last year, October 2010 for about 6-8 hours. But Fxprimus compensated any losses due to the outage.
                  Requotes , slipages, yes i experienced that sometimes but i dont know any broker who doesnt?

About the 4xsentinel findings by Jason.. will definitely get some answers from the broker..

Anybody else is using Fxprimus?would love to see their comments as well...

thanks
                  Though you are an IB, I still like to refer you to their website. Item number 6, it says "NO requotes and NO slippage during normal market volatility. Get in and out at the price you want to. "

You are contradicting what was advertised on their website.

https://www.fxprimus.com/new-forex-traders/why-fxprimus-/19-reasons-to-trade-with-us
                  I look at this broker after I received email from CashBack offering 0.5 pips rebate for each 1 standard lot turn around, that will be about USD 5 for each standard lot. CashBack also offer iPad2 for those traded at least 199 lots by end June. Guess I have to look for another broker.
                  Last edited by JasonKwok; 13-05-11, 04:57.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonKwok View Post
                    Though you are an IB, I still like to refer you to their website. Item number 6, it says "NO requotes and NO slippage during normal market volatility. Get in and out at the price you want to. "

You are contradicting what was advertised on their website.

I look at this broker after I received email from CashBack offering 0.5 pips rebate for each 1 standard lot turn around, that will be about USD 5 for each standard lot. CashBack also offer iPad2 for those traded at least 199 lots by end June. Guess I have to look for another broker.
                    Thanks mate for pointing out the point!
                    Im not going to be label as biased,(you can check my posts..not even once i posted my affiliate links in this forum)
                    but also as stated there, during normal market hours..what i experienced was during important news hours and hi volatility session..other than that..no issues for me...

but thanks for your feedbacks..its very valuable.
                    i'll compile all important points here to be discussed with the broker for future improvement!

all the best and gud luck!
                    thanks
                    Last edited by Papa4x; 13-05-11, 05:26.

Comment

any update... how are things going now with this broker?
                      thanks

Comment

Grab your 100% trading bonus today
                        Just fund your account with USD500 or more by 31 October 2011 (23:59:59 MT4 Time GMT +3) to be eligible to participate.
                        Here's how the Funding Frenzy works:

1. 100% trading bonus when you fund USD500 or more
                        You get a 100% trading bonus when you register for the promotion inside your FXPRIMUS member area and then fund USD500 or more in your account by 31 October 2011 (23:59:59 MT4 Time GMT +3) to be eligible.

2. Now only USD500 to qualify for an ECN Premier account
                        Just for this promotion, we've lowered the minimum funding requirement for an ECN Premier account from USD1,000 to USD500.
                        It's never been easier for you to profit from the tightest spreads and true Interbank price feed of our ECN Premier account!
                        If you don't yet have a Live account with FXPRIMUS:
                        Just select ECN Premier Spread from the spreads pull-down on the Live account registration form on this website.
                        If you're already an FXPRIMUS Live account client but don't have an ECN Premier Account:
                        Upgrading to ECN Premier is easy! Simply choose to upgrade from inside your FXPRIMUS member area or email support@FXPRIMUS.com for assistance.

3. Withdraw your entire 100% trading bonus
                        With your ECN Premier account, once you trade your funded amount / 6 in lots between now and 31 December 2011 (23:59:59 MT4 Time GMT +3), your entire 100% bonus is yours to keep. *
                        Example:
                        You fund USD1,000.
                        Once you trade 1,000/6 = 167 standard lots by 31 December 2011 (23:59:59 MT4 Time GMT +3), you keep your entire 100% bonus.
                        * Terms and conditions apply
                        Don't want a Live ECN Premier account?
                        No problem.
                        You can still participate in the Funding Frenzy promotion with a Live Fixed or Variable spread account but you'll need to trade your funded amount / 5 in lots before you can withdraw your entire bonus.

4. FREE video training

Explode your profits with instant access to FREE video training from Mario Sant Singh, FXPRIMUS Director of Training & Education and CNBC Market Analyst.
                        This 8-part video series entitled Your Secret FOREX Wealth Multiplier explains an exciting trend called FX Waves that you can profit from RIGHT NOW.
                        The video series also includes two trading strategies that you can use immediately for even more profits.

To participate :
                        https://www.fxprimus.com/index.php?r=5367

Comment

I saw it right in front of my own eyes.

I opened an account with FXPrimus because of their 100% Bonus promotion and started trading yesterday. Let call this broker "F" for FXPrimus.

On 25Oct2011, around 16:16, their server time, the EURUSD chart frozen and I could not close the trades at profit at the next minute candle. The same EA that was running on other brokers on the same computer at the same time closed trades with profits with other brokers. When this "F" broker returned to life, it painted three candles on the M1 chart. The price passed my target profit level but I could not close the trades as the "F" broker platform frozen and profitable trades turned into losses.

The same incident happened again about 16:35 and this time, it frozen for about 4 minutes as when this "F" broker returned to life, it painted another 4 candles on M1 chart and again, I could not close the trades at profit because the platform was frozen.

I email their support and they push the blame on my EA. I've already told them that the same EA was running on other brokers platform and closed the trades at profit. I could not close the trades on this "F" broker because their platform freezes.

Either this "F" broker freezes the platform deliberately or due to their servers not up to standard, I would recommend avoiding this "F" broker at all cost.

Comment

bad news... i was intentioned to open an account whith them... What was exactly there replay about this issue?
                            thanks

Comment

Maybe because of my posting here, they called me to apologize, credit back my two losing trades and compensated another USD 100.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X