Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FxPrimus

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

Thumbs up FxPrimus

I have to recommend fxprimus, good broker...any opinions?
    Last edited by Xtraders; 02-02-2013 at 01:36 PM.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

Thumbs up

anyone??????
    Last edited by Xtraders; 02-02-2013 at 01:36 PM.

Thanks
    Was running an EA on FXPrimus Demo account since last week.

But often, the trades could not be closed in a timely fashion. But the same EA behave as expected on HotForex and GO Markets.

Was it due to high slippage on FXPrimus? Anyone has similar experience and is there a resolution?

Thanks
    I stayed in front of the screen to monitor some trades and found that the trades took longer time, compared to other brokers, to close the trades resulted in a smaller profit than expected. Will be installing a registered copy of 4xSentinel to monitor this broker.

Thanks
    I've bought a copy of 4xSentinel and installed on FXPrimus.

I finally got the proof that there was a delayed of more than 1 sec in closing my profitable trades. Download the attachment and see the screen capture of the alert by 4xSentinel software. Normally for STP broker, orders are filled within and less than 1 sec.

You draw your own conclusion about this broker.

http://www.4shared.com/file/0P9V4Ktf/FXPrimus_-_Delayed_Closing.html
    I must admit that their customer service was good. But traders like us, the most important is a reliable broker platform where we place our trades!

For serious traders, I would recommend getting a registered copy of 4xSentinel.
    Last edited by JasonKwok; 05-12-2011 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Recommendation:

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JasonKwok For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    No wonder sometimes my trades did not close at the first OrderClose function call.....this time 4xSentinel detected "ReQuotes"....

Is FX Primus really a STP Broker? ..."Invalid Price"..."Re-quotes".....You draw your own conclusion....

Download and see the screen capture:

http://www.4shared.com/file/fZKTL-IG/FXPrimus-ReQuotes_Detected.html

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JasonKwok For This Useful Post:

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Strange that this happens even on demo. Usually demo has fast-like-crazy execution to fool people into opening an account (any broker).

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Im a trader as well as affiliate member for Fxprimus,
    Been working with the broker for about a year plus..
    What i like most is the fund safety features and good cs.

Personally as a trader i dont find any major issues while trading except for server outage that took place ..if not mistaken last year, October 2010 for about 6-8 hours. But Fxprimus compensated any losses due to the outage.
    Requotes , slipages, yes i experienced that sometimes but i dont know any broker who doesnt?

About the 4xsentinel findings by Jason.. will definitely get some answers from the broker..

Anybody else is using Fxprimus?would love to see their comments as well...

thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa4x View Post
    Im a trader as well as affiliate member for Fxprimus,
    Been working with the broker for about a year plus..
    What i like most is the fund safety features and good cs.

Personally as a trader i dont find any major issues while trading except for server outage that took place ..if not mistaken last year, October 2010 for about 6-8 hours. But Fxprimus compensated any losses due to the outage.
    Requotes , slipages, yes i experienced that sometimes but i dont know any broker who doesnt?

About the 4xsentinel findings by Jason.. will definitely get some answers from the broker..

Anybody else is using Fxprimus?would love to see their comments as well...

thanks
    Though you are an IB, I still like to refer you to their website. Item number 6, it says "NO requotes and NO slippage during normal market volatility. Get in and out at the price you want to. "

You are contradicting what was advertised on their website.

https://www.fxprimus.com/new-forex-traders/why-fxprimus-/19-reasons-to-trade-with-us
    I look at this broker after I received email from CashBack offering 0.5 pips rebate for each 1 standard lot turn around, that will be about USD 5 for each standard lot. CashBack also offer iPad2 for those traded at least 199 lots by end June. Guess I have to look for another broker.
    Last edited by JasonKwok; 05-13-2011 at 04:57 AM.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonKwok View Post
    Though you are an IB, I still like to refer you to their website. Item number 6, it says "NO requotes and NO slippage during normal market volatility. Get in and out at the price you want to. "

You are contradicting what was advertised on their website.

I look at this broker after I received email from CashBack offering 0.5 pips rebate for each 1 standard lot turn around, that will be about USD 5 for each standard lot. CashBack also offer iPad2 for those traded at least 199 lots by end June. Guess I have to look for another broker.
    Thanks mate for pointing out the point!
    Im not going to be label as biased,(you can check my posts..not even once i posted my affiliate links in this forum)
    but also as stated there, during normal market hours..what i experienced was during important news hours and hi volatility session..other than that..no issues for me...

but thanks for your feedbacks..its very valuable.
    i'll compile all important points here to be discussed with the broker for future improvement!

all the best and gud luck!
    thanks
    Last edited by Papa4x; 05-13-2011 at 05:26 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast