hey there :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey there :)

Just stopping by to say hello... I'm new in this game so I guess that I will learn something from you guys. If there is anyone who can help me with some link or some shortcut where to start, I will be grateful...

See ya...

Where to start...I'm ***uming you may be new to the forex world. If this is so, then I recommend you check out this site:

http://www.babypips.com/school/ As they say "Forex education is crucial for beginners".

Comment

thanks David... I already been there. I'm not such a newbie the things that I'm looking for here are some indicators who could help me in my daily trading... I hope that I'm in the good place

Comment

Originally posted by fxdigger View Post
        thanks David... I already been there. I'm not such a newbie the things that I'm looking for here are some indicators who could help me in my daily trading... I hope that I'm in the good place

Hi fxdigger,

Try searching for info on:

> RSI indicator
        > ADX indicator
        > Black Dog system

These are some of the best, also get a trading simulator for practice.

Good luck...
        Last edited by bizops; 25-03-11, 13:57.

Comment

thanks for your help bizops

Comment

Originally posted by fxdigger View Post
            thanks for your help bizops
            Your welcome fxdigger!

Also, the QQE indicator from the Forex Rebellion system is good. It's basically a modified RSI that helps filter out bad trades when there is not enough momentum. And Craig Harris's use of Fractal and Stochastic indicators from the Natural Flow method is good as well...

Comment

Hi fxdigger . Forex it is not easy to be successful! I recomend to you to learn basic things, such us Price Action. Because indicators is not good way to be profitable trader.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              Working...
              X