My live test account it´s up and up and up....not so bad but it will be much better!!

Guest master9357

Guest master9357

I have some live accounts to test in "demo" my new systems this is new...

Very consistent this one on live account but it will be much better i will make some little changes and i will and want put it making arround 100 200 pips per day working 3 or 4 hours a day with very very low drawdown and risk...

The stops used are only to the broker i do not risk really more than 20 pip´s per trade..

I think it´s not so bad...

No, i will not share it or sell it it´s only a personal manual trading system that i´m testing and only share the results it´s exclusive for me and my personal use...i hope you apreciate the results..

Best Regards

http://www.4shared.com/get/s53nJ33W/Closed_Transactions.html

Guest master9357

You are all so bad...Ok

In the next week i will share the signals of my system by email already optimized..

If someone want try let know send me a PM with your email until sunday after sunday i don´t collect emails anymore i hope you aprecciate...

Best Regards:D

Guest master9357

Scwon, if you don´t want test it´s ok are free i can allways pay for another usless signals...;)

Regards

Edited by master9357

Guest David1713006337

A little bit of advice, there is no need to share signals by email. By the time people receive the signals, it would be too late to react.

This needs be moved to the proper section. Only initiate postings here if you have a system you want to share with us....and you're doing just the opposite... you're posting that you don't want to share your system with us.

Guest master9357
better called as signal service ;)

i don´t know any signal service with 20% gain in 23 orders in 5 days trading risking only arround 10% per trade with 2 losses of 5 cents..

If you know please tell me who they are...

Best Regards

Closed Trade P/L:

Floating P/L:

Margin:

Balance:

Equity:

Free Margin:

Details:

Gross Profit:

Gross Loss:

Total Net Profit:

Profit Factor:

Expected Payoff:

Absolute Drawdown:

Maximal Drawdown:

0.04 (0.01%)

Relative Drawdown:

0.01% (0.04)

Total Trades:

Short Positions (won %):

13 (84.62%)

Long Positions (won %):

10 (100.00%)

Profit Trades (% of total):

21 (91.30%)

Loss trades (% of total):

2 (8.70%)

Largest

profit trade:

loss trade:

Average

profit trade:

loss trade:

Maximum

consecutive wins ($):

13 (49.36)

consecutive losses ($):

1 (-0.04)

Maximal

consecutive profit (count):

49.36 (13)

consecutive loss (count):

-0.04 (1)

Guest master9357
Nice job!

What did you use to generate the report & chart?

Sorry,

Nothing to tell, i only will share the signals with investor p***word of demo account with trade copier and by email...

it´s free for who want try just send me a PM with emails and i will send to all a trade copier with investor p***word sunday...

Monday we begin and i don´t recive more emails after this...

Regards to all

master9357,

I've had a scan through your trades and I see nothing special there at all.

Some of the trades which have stops show varying risk/reward which doesn't look great to me: 100 pip stop and 30/60 pip targets on a couple of trades I noticed.

I also noticed trades where you appear to be buying tops and selling bottoms. You were lucky in that price came back and allowed you to escape for breakeven, though not until after a fair bit of drawdown.

A small amount of time testing a system like this really means nothing. Systems which rely on price always "reverting to mean" to allow b/e exits or profits with normal swings will become account blowing in strong trends (typically the sort which are driven by multiple news items over a matter of days or weeks).

If you'd posted up results like that for a year or more then you really would have something interesting.

Edited by soundfx

Guest master9357
master9357,

I've had a scan through your trades and I see nothing special there at all.

Some of the trades which have stops show varying risk/reward which doesn't look great to me: 100 pip stop and 30/60 pip targets on a couple of trades I noticed.

I also noticed trades where you appear to be buying tops and selling bottoms. You were lucky in that price came back and allowed you to escape for breakeven, though not until after a fair bit of drawdown.

A small amount of time testing a system like this really means nothing. Systems which rely on price always "reverting to mean" to allow b/e exits or profits with normal swings will become account blowing in strong trends (typically the sort which are driven by multiple news items over a matter of days or weeks).

If you'd posted up results like that for a year or more then you really would have something interesting.

Yes you are right in somethings but it´s not my fault it´s the system first i run it in real account by itself after if it work i improve it, like i said in older posts the stops and tps it´s only to register in the broker and this orders was without any optimization, the system worked very good by itself, now it´s prepared for i can use my fundamental and tecnical analises with it...

I already have my personal system to my really trades this it´s only for fun and it´s not so bad at all after the final improves it will be very very good...

REMEMBER ALL THIS TRADES ARE ONLY RE-ENTRY´S I DON´T CATH ANY REAL ENTRY WITH THIS SYSTEM IN LAST WEEK BECAUSE I COULDN´T

Regards

Edited by master9357

1432 $ from 100 $ for a week

"

i don´t know any signal service with 20% gain in 23 orders in 5 days trading risking only arround 10% per trade with 2 losses of 5 cents..

If you know please tell me who they are... "

hi dear master 9357 , I CAN !!! :)

http://pics9.com/images/22076660943134473939.png

FOR A WEEK , 1432 $ FROM 100 $

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Edited by s2s

:-O Why do I get the feeling that this thread seems to be going no where except for people to post their account's performance to brag how well their account is doing without sharing the EA (or strategy)? Is there a point to this?

If you are not going to share, please tell us what is the point of this thread?

If you are looking for a business, please say so with details.

If you are selling the EA or strategy, please mentioned and post details where to get them.

Am I the only one feeling this way? @-)

Guest master9357
"

If you know please tell me who they are... "

hi dear master 9357 , I CAN !!! :)

http://pics9.com/images/22076660943134473939.png

FOR A WEEK , 1432 $ FROM 100 $

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Very good 1300% per week congratulations or you are millionare or this is false it´s better than my real account with my real system...very good continue your very good work and you will not need it for much more time...

hi to all , this my private REAL manual system , not EA or signal service .

i am not looking for a business or sell it now , it is profitable and i am geting daily profit from it .

dear indoshare why i should show investers pa*** , sory but it is not matter

you accept this statment or no ( sorry again ) !!! .

below is other statment , 1878 $ from 500 $ in a week .

http://pics9.com/images/29755333764368701955.png

this on robo forex :)

Edited by s2s

:-O Why do I get the feeling that this thread seems to be going no where except for people to post their account's performance to brag how well their account is doing without sharing the EA (or strategy)? Is there a point to this?

If you are not going to share, please tell us what is the point of this thread?

If you are looking for a business, please say so with details.

If you are selling the EA or strategy, please mentioned and post details where to get them.

Am I the only one feeling this way? @-)

===============

Oh, no! you are not alone!

To brag or not to brag, that is the question! ;)

hi to all , this my private REAL manual system , not EA or signal service .

i am not looking for a business or sell it now , it is profitable and i am geting daily profit from it .

dear indoshare why i should show investers pa*** , sory but it is not matter

you accept this statment or no ( sorry again ) !!! .

below is other statment , 1878 $ from 500 $ in a week .

this on robo forex :)

s2s, I am glad to know and happy for you that your system is doing well. But for us reading/looking at your post, we don't get your point. Why do you want to post your results, good or bad, if you are not going to tell us what the system is? You say you are not sharing your system nor looking for any business or selling it, then, why are you even bother posting your account details? Am I missing something?

===============

Oh, no! you are not alone!

To brag or not to brag, that is the question! ;)

LOL.. for a second, I thought I am the only one feeling that way.

Edited by fx4_ever