Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My live test account it´s up and up and up....not so bad but it will be much better!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indoshare ,

1 - forums bandwidth is public and your are not owner of it . so i am not selfish , you are !!!

2- i am not wasting your time , you are wasting your time's by searching in systm's and experts , system's are profitable just for owner of theme not for other trader's . GO AND MAKE YOUR SYSTEM

S2S
    Last edited by s2s; 28-03-11, 18:14.

Comment

This guy master92whocares is such a fraud. He is always ranting on about signals and services but I have yet to see him post any content from the 5 different forums that I share with him.....He is always puffing his own peter to the point that he becomes a megalomaniac. I have been toying with this poor portugese boy all weekend and he still doesn't get it....lol. Stay away from whatever he is offering.

Comment

Originally posted by wades-world View Post
        This guy master92whocares is such a fraud. He is always ranting on about signals and services but I have yet to see him post any content from the 5 different forums that I share with him.....He is always puffing his own peter to the point that he becomes a megalomaniac. I have been toying with this poor portugese boy all weekend and he still doesn't get it....lol. Stay away from whatever he is offering.
        master9357 banned .thy

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        Working...
        X