Help with simple EA but I think it must be profitable :)

boleslav

Hello

I want ask any coder for help. I´m looking for EA which open buy and sell stop orders at distance from actual price (for example 10pips). When one of them is trigered open next buy or sell stop order with same distance from actual price (10 pips). At one time can be only one BUY STOP and one SELL STOP order. I had made this EA with EA generator but I need use close profit (for example 10$) and this doesn´t work me

My idea is that trend is sometime bullish and sometime bearish, no mater for me which is now becouse I will go with them. But I´m not still at computer and I can´t close it manualy that´s why I need your HELP!

I think this strategy must work and I´m still testing it and looks good.

Sorry for my english and THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

My EA you can download here:

http://www.multiupload.com/G5OQM68RRX

Boleslav

I'm not a programmer , but let me see if I get it right so others can understand you better.You say you want to create a grid EA.Let's say price is 1.0000 and then EA would open buy stop 1.0010 and sell stop 0.9990 and when it reaches one target , another buy stop or sell stop would be created.Am I right ?

Hi ForexExpert

Yes that´s right. Try EA which I uploaded in firt post and you will understand me. It´s VERY simple. This EA work good but I only need closeprofit include and that I´m not able to code. When is profit $ reached on opened positions close all open and pendings orders. Nothing else is necesary to code.

Thanks!

Hi Indo friends

One good boy modified my EA, not tested still but I hope that will work. Here is:

http://www.multiupload.com/MNLQV4AWD4

I´m sure that this system must work fine. Only question is still what is the best settings and which pair to trade. If have somebody better settings that GBPUSD 10 pips please share :)

Kudos please if you think that this is usefull :)

Good luck

I think you shall put hedge function in your EA also. Instead of SL you use opposite Sell and Buy Stop with a distance of 15 pips and lotsize from 1.5 time your standard lotsize. Maybe double the lotsize. When the hedge is triggered the EA continue to open new orders as normal and when the total is BE close all orders Edited by E2U

I think you shall put hedge function in your EA also. Instead of SL you use opposite Sell and Buy Stop with a distance of 15 pips and lotsize from 1.5 time your standard lotsize. Maybe double the lotsize. When the hedge is triggered the EA continue to open new orders as normal and when the total is BE close all orders

Problem with that approach is that price can very well just trigger your martingale hedge and then go 1000 pips in the other direction before you can close at BE and never come back. And you don't have a backup plan for that do you ? :) I think straight martingale is better here. I rather like my renko martingale scalper idea I posted in this section. You could check that out: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12028-Renko-Martingale-Scalper

Edited by SpacyTrader