High Accuracy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Accuracy!

Is there an Indicator or system that can pin point an entry with high accuracy?

The Indicator should be able to indicate a move of instant 5-10 pips after signal.

Please share.

Thanks.

Indoshare

There is it's called the holy grail.

Comment

I believe there are a few more traders who are looking for that indicator!! (lol)

Comment

Here you go

buy/sell on cross of zero line .... or the signal line for early entries
        when convergence/divergence happens
        Exit on reversal or targets , trail ... or signal line cross
        only buy/sell in the direction of trend unless convergence/divergence is happening

http://xxx.multiupload.com/GYINOOTXAM

ps; works well on the aud/usd 5 min chart ... might have to change settings for other currencies

and always be aware of Price Action ..... higher bottoms/lower tops etc .....
        Last edited by dk1aussie; 24-02-11, 11:03.

Comment

Thanks dk1sussie

Guys any one to contribute.

Comment

the only system close to the hoily Grail is S.T.A.R.
            i use it and it has very high accuracy BUT
            every system fails with risk managment
            also S.T.A.R. is i think the most difficult system to learn/analyze
            Search the forum there is a tread about it

Comment

hi dk1aussie,

The fx super scalper (modified) that u shared, whats its win rate? I added you as friend. would you PM me you email address so that we can exchange mails.

thanks.

Indoshare

Comment

somehow, I don't believe in "high accuracy". I believe in decent accuracy and a proper money management. But well.. good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by freakgib View Post
                  the only system close to the hoily Grail is S.T.A.R.
                  i use it and it has very high accuracy BUT
                  every system fails with risk managment
                  also S.T.A.R. is i think the most difficult system to learn/analyze
                  Search the forum there is a tread about it
                  I agree 100%

There is no better or more accurate manual nor ea system than the S.T.A.R. SuperTradingSystem.

Link here:
                  Code:
                  http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/441-S.T.A.R-(SuperTradeSystem)-Trading-System
                  If you like my post, please show your appreciation a simple "Thanks" is enough for me..

Comment

STAR started at $99 then it went to $267 and now the website says its soon to be $534 ...... gosh thats some increase.

Comment

yup lots of money but if u are really serious and willing really willing to put some effort in it
                      and want to have a confidant way of trading and be in a nice group of traders
                      There is a live chat but that also cost a small fee every month but u also get a online Excell tool where we all post our setups we find
                      and together with good risk managment u wil be able to make nice trades

but so far the people who did join and after a while leave is, almost the same % as the ones who dont sucsees on the forex market 95%
                      me also i learned the system and struggeld with it for a long time cos it is not easy but we do all help each other just till u and we all know exactly what we do
                      i did leave for some time cos i had other things on my minds and diddnt use good risk managment and the mindest was wrong
                      so i did also look if i could find something simpeler
                      but always i fall back to STAR to analyzing it just gives u a better overall feeling
                      and if the setup fails wel u did do your best lets move to the next
                      what STAR actualy do is Digitizing the Emotional behaviour of the market
                      if u get the hang of it u wil also regonize that there is a always returning patern
                      the unique thing of STAR is we use moving average lines on a compleet different way then all the others do
                      also STAR tells us to what timeframe we have to go for our setup
                      sometimes u see a setup starting at M1 and u end up at M5 maybe M10
                      and it is so cool if u find a setup and u are able to follow the whole way of the trend and
                      on the way of that trend see the next setup devellop and gives u a sign to get out and maybe reverse
                      in the past we did even use Ninjatrader and we where able to get setups on the Tick Timeframe (not really a timeframe but still we where able to plot MA's on it)
                      sadly we did find out that the free Datestream we did use was very bad

I have to warn everyone it is not a KISS system
                      i think of all the system i did take a look at this one is by far the most complex one
                      but then again if u really understand the rules then u wil know why and then it is not hard anymore
                      u wil notices the STAR pattern almost without the use of all the MA's
                      then u place your template check a few things and u are done

if u want a easy system then dont try this one
                      if u want the Holly Grail then keep looking u wil not find it ever
                      but if you a determend and seriously willing to give it some efford for some months ( yes months)
                      and would not mind to mee tsome other traders in the chat
                      then u are welcome and u wil find that this is the closest thing to the holy grail

sorry for my chaotic way of talking and sorry for my bad english
                      Last edited by freakgib; 06-03-11, 17:58. Reason: Some type errors stil some left i know :)

Comment

I was wondering why you responded that way, then realized the previous post was modified or edited.
                        I always thought there was something in STAR. I got it years ago, it didn't make much sense. I put it away for a year or so, looked again and it made more sense than none, but still didn't get it. If only someone with a teachers mentality could actually explain the rules in a way that made sense. Maybe do a video or something. I found the members lounge and the setups page too hard to read through and understand (in my free month) and never wanted to pay for another month.

Maybe that can be your way of giving back as 'hermaness' is getting at Freakgib, maybe you can be the teacher here for the STAR system...

juicyt

Comment

Originally posted by freakgib View Post
                          sorry for my chaotic way of talking and sorry for my bad english
                          Your logic and english is great! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences with the system.

Comment

if u need high accuracy and 10 pip tp that would hit almost 95% use fx retribution alpha pro
                            buy when it says (strong) price is over 21 period ema, stoch above 40 and blue line over red

fx retribution is already shared in this fantastic forum ! just search it

Comment

What timeframe do u use? and What stoch settings do u use? please help. thanks.
                              Originally posted by nab View Post
                              if u need high accuracy and 10 pip tp that would hit almost 95% use fx retribution alpha pro
                              buy when it says (strong) price is over 21 period ema, stoch above 40 and blue line over red

fx retribution is already shared in this fantastic forum ! just search it

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X