►Could We have A Forex Competition◄

4xmeter

• 2 weeks later...
Guest David1713006337
What type of competion? If it's trading, it was suggested a few times previously and it can't be done. Check past postings in regards to this suggestion.

• 6 months later...
I delineated how to do it in my first post. However, during three days nobody reply to it; then, I erased it. Anyhow, there is no community here any longer. Now, we have moderators we private forum. Ironic!

Well if there is no community here, why post in the first place?

The Trading Competitions for me only make sense with some principles :

- Real Money

- Same Brokerage Company

- Same Initial Amount

- 2 Categories : Manual Trading | Automated Trading

- At least 6 Months of Competition - Best is 1 year

This way, imho you really see who are the real traders, real systems that work in "all" market stages, and most important at least for me, the money management applied to handle such period.

The competions of 1 month have no meaning for me at least - you can have a range month and a martingale strategy will make thousands of pips, in other hand of you have a trend month, trend following systems will be king, so a larger period ( min 6 month, preferable 1 year ) will show real power of system / trader to handle different market stages.

Regards,

- Real Money

- Same Brokerage Company

- Same Initial Amount

This way, imho you really see who are the real traders, real systems that work in "all" market stages, and most important at least for me, the money management applied to handle such period.

The competions of 1 month have no meaning for me at least - you can have a range month and a martingale strategy will make thousands of pips, in other hand of you have a trend month, trend following systems will be king, so a larger period ( min 6 month, preferable 1 year ) will show real power of system / trader to handle different market stages.

Regards,

There are 32000 plus members in this forum. Some of them, aren't traders any longer.

However, if there is a participation of 10% monthly at $50 that is about 160,000 dollars.

100,000 for first place, 30,000 for second and the same amount for third.

Well, if you are that good you will win in a year about, 1,200,000.

By the way, no robots.

We also can invite the participation of others forum members like Hanover, Digital, Codemeister among others. The more the better. The organizer should charge a fee from the monthly jackpot to cover cost plus a reasonable profit. This is in general.

I know it is not that simple. Just a vision.

• 2 months later...
Instead a competition, better we put our hard work to search a best MT4 ECN Broker....

No Hard Feel

My personal experience is that all broker are the same. ECN or not; they differ only in the gadgets that they offer. Meaning, there is no a trading advantage. NONE. whatsoever. Everyone one of them will take you money by you pressing the panic attack buttom to often. Meaning; then, they will bet against you. No dealing desk is a control function given to a computer.

Be with the one that make you feel confortable.

Edited by 4xmeter

• 3 months later...

- Real Money

- Same Brokerage Company

- Same Initial Amount

Regards,

Agreed.you are right eggzactly.virtual money too ok.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest ankurkanoria
Good idea, but there are already soooo many out there. Moreover, we wouldn't want our forum to get embroiled in legal issues right. And make a bad name coz of some "scammed" traders. There would be none, but noone's stopping them from cropping up if given the chance.

Guest FloridaTrader
Good idea, but there are already soooo many out there. Moreover, we wouldn't want our forum to get embroiled in legal issues right. And make a bad name coz of some "scammed" traders. There would be none, but noone's stopping them from cropping up if given the chance.

Always check a posting by the date. This thread is over a year old.

• 1 year later...