►Could We have A Forex Competition◄

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ►Could We have A Forex Competition◄

I was thinking it would be very interesting to have a forex competion among the members of indo-investasi.
    Last edited by 4xmeter; 24-02-11, 02:06.

4xmeter .....

Superb idea .. ty ..
    Please, how would we go about it?

How do we involve the great Administrators to guide accordingly ..?

Thanking all in advance

Comment

What type of competion? If it's trading, it was suggested a few times previously and it can't be done. Check past postings in regards to this suggestion.

Comment

I agree. Competition for 3 month and after that show the result. top 3 will reveals their system. from there all member can join force to improved that top 3 system.

Comment

Sounds Gr8 to me!!

Comment

I delineated how to do it in my first post. However, during three days nobody reply to it; then, I erased it. Anyhow, there is no community here any longer. Now, we have moderators we private forum. Ironic!

Comment

Originally posted by 4xmeter View Post
              I delineated how to do it in my first post. However, during three days nobody reply to it; then, I erased it. Anyhow, there is no community here any longer. Now, we have moderators we private forum. Ironic!
              Well if there is no community here, why post in the first place?

Comment

The Trading Competitions for me only make sense with some principles :

- Real Money
                - Same Brokerage Company
                - Same Initial Amount
                - 2 Categories : Manual Trading | Automated Trading
                - At least 6 Months of Competition - Best is 1 year

This way, imho you really see who are the real traders, real systems that work in "all" market stages, and most important at least for me, the money management applied to handle such period.

The competions of 1 month have no meaning for me at least - you can have a range month and a martingale strategy will make thousands of pips, in other hand of you have a trend month, trend following systems will be king, so a larger period ( min 6 month, preferable 1 year ) will show real power of system / trader to handle different market stages.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
                  Well if there is no community here, why post in the first place?
                  While being love, sweet princess, enter loving as everlasting life

Comment

Originally posted by eggzactly View Post
                    The Trading Competitions for me only make sense with some principles :

- Real Money
                    - Same Brokerage Company
                    - Same Initial Amount
                    - 2 Categories : Manual Trading | Automated Trading
                    - At least 6 Months of Competition - Best is 1 year

This way, imho you really see who are the real traders, real systems that work in "all" market stages, and most important at least for me, the money management applied to handle such period.

The competions of 1 month have no meaning for me at least - you can have a range month and a martingale strategy will make thousands of pips, in other hand of you have a trend month, trend following systems will be king, so a larger period ( min 6 month, preferable 1 year ) will show real power of system / trader to handle different market stages.

Regards,

There are 32000 plus members in this forum. Some of them, aren't traders any longer.
                    However, if there is a participation of 10% monthly at $50 that is about 160,000 dollars.
                    100,000 for first place, 30,000 for second and the same amount for third.
                    Well, if you are that good you will win in a year about, 1,200,000.

By the way, no robots.

We also can invite the participation of others forum members like Hanover, Digital, Codemeister among others. The more the better. The organizer should charge a fee from the monthly jackpot to cover cost plus a reasonable profit. This is in general.
                    I know it is not that simple. Just a vision.

Comment

Instead a competition, better we put our hard work to search a best MT4 ECN Broker....

No Hard Feel

Comment

Originally posted by Roels Major View Post
                        Instead a competition, better we put our hard work to search a best MT4 ECN Broker....

No Hard Feel
                        Hi Roels,

I trade wit ATC Brokers for some years now, i even have clients accounts there and for me i can say they are the best in the market.

regards,

Regards,

Comment

I heard they are IB for FXCM, I wonder if they have office in Asia, Indonesia particularly???

Comment

Originally posted by Roels Major View Post

No Hard Feel
                            My personal experience is that all broker are the same. ECN or not; they differ only in the gadgets that they offer. Meaning, there is no a trading advantage. NONE. whatsoever. Everyone one of them will take you money by you pressing the panic attack buttom to often. Meaning; then, they will bet against you. No dealing desk is a control function given to a computer.
                            Be with the one that make you feel confortable.
                            Last edited by 4xmeter; 07-12-11, 00:24.

Comment

@ 4xmeter

I got 1 very good advice for you since you are pessimistic ECN or not.

DON'T TRADE FOREX.

Stay inside room and grab some popcorn and play some PC games

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X