Binary Options Trade

alphine

• 2 weeks later...
I only discovered Binary options (BO) two days ago and it looks very interesting. I too would like to know more about it. What is the best strategy to trade BO's? I heard about a course called OMNI11 that claims to teach a great BO strategy but it's very expensive, about US$3000. So far, from what I read, the downside to BO's is that there is a very high risk to reward ratio, eg, you risk $100 to profit $81. Of course if you can consistently correctly predict the direction of the market then that risk reward ratio does not matter. Anyway, we are looking forward to hearing more about BO's so if there are any experts on BO's in this forum then please share your knowledge.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I only discovered Binary options (BO) two days ago and it looks very interesting. I too would like to know more about it. What is the best strategy to trade BO's? I heard about a course called OMNI11 that claims to teach a great BO strategy but it's very expensive, about US$3000. So far, from what I read, the downside to BO's is that there is a very high risk to reward ratio, eg, you risk $100 to profit $81. Of course if you can consistently correctly predict the direction of the market then that risk reward ratio does not matter. Anyway, we are looking forward to hearing more about BO's so if there are any experts on BO's in this forum then please share your knowledge.

:-?Binary options:-/ looks more like :berbusa:Gambling:-$

Look similar to programs/services that have been around for quite a while, Like start with a 5er. Examples of this type can be found on the following links:

not sure if you could implement strategies there, haven`t had a real good look at it yet.

All the best:)>-

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
profitable form of forex trading that can lead the traders to earn significant amount of revenues comes under the binary option trading where the binary partners participate in the significant trading program run online or offline. Some traders prefer trading in binary options over other trading strategies. The reason behind this is the simplicity of trading for the traders where they do not need to be tensed about the issues like reward and risk rations, margin requirements and entry and exit points.

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
The options trading concept is extremely simple to understand and use, and are a common and highly accessible trading tools. Binary options are available for trading 24/7, making it easy for anyone wishing to start trading in a simple manner. CTOption’s online binary option trading platform does not charge a fee, and is accessible continuously and from anywhere. CTOption’s simple yet powerful online trading platform.

• 4 months later...
Binary options looks like gambling, but i think its cool when you bored with general trading :D

Why do you consider that? I mean if you have such mindset then even Forex trading should be gambling? If you have ability to analysis correctly then you can win it regularly, but gambling does not provide you such opportunities, so it’s far from anything near gambling. I get a lot of help because of education collection thanks to FMbinary.com broker where they have special section dedicated towards education, so that’s why it is so good for everyone especially new comers.