Guests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guests

I am curious as to why there are so many guests on this site. Everytime I sign on, there are at least half as many guests as they are actual members on here. Why aren't they required to become members like the rest of us?
    Maybe all the "guests" are the reason this site has started to go downhill, with authors and people trying to promote new trading sites.

Just curious and have been for a while now.

Originally posted by scwon View Post
    I am curious as to why there are so many guests on this site. ... the reason this site has started to go downhill
    I wasn't aware that the site has started to go 'down hill' but I suspect that the reason that so many marketers are here is that it has been 'shared' that this is a way of getting their 'baby' known.

Other than 'brokers' threads I will always bring advertising threads to the notice of the mods. It is a help.

Comment

Still does not address the question of all the Guests!!!!!!!!

Comment

scwon i think all guests have to register in order to post in the forum

Comment

Scwon, I've seen to notice in the past few months members posting advertisement to their site that will now sell you the Widget, indicator or software etc. Another trick being made is to post a download address for the item that now contains a password that's not included, upon writing the member/contributor only to find out they weren't in the spirit of sharing but of marketing for profit thus, them responding to my mail to them only to find out the $$$ price they are selling it for.
          Shouldn't this be disallowed? Isn't this a marketing tactic? Others have to pay for advertisement on this site, why shouldn't they? Stop and think about it, as this site in concept is in the spirit of sharing and helping one another to learn to trade, then comes along these unprincipled opportunists who have the gall to sell stolen Intellectual property.

This is what makes me mad.

Maddman

Comment

Dear hermanhess,

ADVERTISEMENT, I won't say much as it is the source to generate money to keep this forum live and
            spamming is another issue. what about the guest...? 99% of times I have seen more than 50% of regular members, guest do visits...

BUT....

just now when I logged in 125 members and 72 guests where on line.......

I can prove ..... many of my posts... shared material... which is unique... world wide ... after being shared here had been shared on other forums...by the members of this forum... who don't share material from those forums where they share from this forum.... GOT IT or Confusion... please read twice thrice... I know better what I have typed ie written in this post....

bcoz... MERA NO 1... MULTIPLIED BY 5 pegs

again jokes apart... I have seen many members quoting asking for various material on other forums.. but they dont get... reason... some members are taking this forum for granted.... ADMIN... dear wake and try to understand... DO SOMETHING DEAR... for your children..

OR THIS FORUM IT HAS TO BE ASSUMED THAT ALL ARE TAKEN FOR GRANTED.... COME VISIT AND ........

I am not asking for material from other forums.... as what I need ... if I did'nt get easily within my time frame then I buy it.. but what about my brothers (and sisters if they do exists

SPAMMING CAN'T BE STOPPED... BUT WHAT ABOUT SHARING ONE SIDEDNESS..

Have a nice day
            JBest
            Last edited by johnbest; 28-07-11, 17:41.

Comment

test message only lol

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              Working...
              X