Helping someone

Hello everbody,

I am willing to help someone in his trading path i have for this year a goal to help someone in trading.

Why i do this?

Nr1 why i wanna do this because this will also help me stayed more foccused and i believe in good karma.

Oke what i am gonna do i will learn you to read a chart you don't need any indicators just by reading the chart.

I will help you with the mental part, I will help you with money management plan and with building a solid trading plan. Not just teaching a method but all the stuff around.

To treat it like a bussines, because that is what it is.

Oke what i ask from you people who wanna participate. I will only pick some or maybe just 1 it depends, what sort of pm's i get.

-First i want to have by pm some questions you need to answer

What are the questions?

-How long have you been trading?

-Do you know the basics?

-you have a method right now you use?

-How much time you willing to spare to trading?

-Are you prepared to do homework?

-What is your age?

-Are you impulsive?

-Are you a creative person?

-Do you like to gamble?

Oke answer this questions and tell something about yourself for example.

( I am Jack i live in the us arizona, i have a job as a farmer married 2 kids)

This is just a example wanna know with who i am dealing with.

Oke hear from the 1 who are interested.

Trader.

Edited by trader10

Hello Chrisbenjy,

I can understand that sorry for my late reply i was out of town last week.

How much experience i have?

I started at bank 8 years ago where i handled the orders who came in at the dealing desk. Then after 1 year working for that bank i moved on working for a prop frim as a trader i traded the arbitrage between the eurostxx and the french Fce.

After a year me and a friend who i met there built a model to trade the eurostoxx and the s&p500 spread arbitrage. We built a model for spreading eurostoxx agains S&P futures with great reward.

Whe decided not to work anymore of the prop firm because of some issues whe had there.

So whe moved on and i started trading for a major bank where i traded only the dax futures after doing that for 1.5 year i quited and started to trade for my own.

This didn't whent so well becuase in the bank whe had some advantages i was mainly a scalper moving large positions for a couple of ticks. This positions could easily be hedge and needed to be hedge because otherwise the market couldn't care the weight.

After trading for 6 months my own account it finnaly clicked mainly because a old colleague form the first bank who helped me out because he was trading aswell his own account.

So in total i been trading now for 8 years.

-Have you ever taught someone?

No i never tought someone and thats my goal for this year.

-Are you profitable as a trader.

yess i am but i have losing days and winning days thats the game.

How do you teach people?

I think through skype but suggestions are welcome.

Trader.