Eur/USD signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eur/USD signals

It's a mixed day for the pair and also have some important news releases slated for the day. Watch out and proceed with caution.

Buy on a dip to the 1.3620 level for 80 pips.

Sell from a pullback around 1.3730 (aggressive) or 1.3790 for 60-80 pips.

You can set a SL of 40 in all cases. These signals are basically for the intra-day traders and others can exit at much earlier levels having made a profit of about 20, 40 or 60 odd pips even.

huh ? I thought this thread contain indicators/ trading system

Comment

Signal for 31 Jan 2011 Monday

The pair as a whole is bearish and the political uncertainty in Egypt is creating buzz round world markets. Nonetheless our primary focus would be to sell for the day.

Sell around the 1.3650 mark for up to 80 pips, setting a SL of 40. Wait for the bull run to end and after taking a good confirmation on the 1hr candlestick you may enter short as predicted. And remember this is basically for the intra-day traders.

Comment

Yeah... i guess the issue of Egypt causing a lot of variations in the Foreign exchange market as it is also a member country of OPEC and the oil prices effect the whole world whenever there is any tiny change in the organization or price or the political situation.
        Last edited by Mitchel; 12-02-11, 06:54.

Comment

Originally posted by alansim View Post
          huh ? I thought this thread contain indicators/ trading system
          LOL...
          Please check the title before comment...
          Any signals today after NFP released?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X