Gann trader v 3.007

sisridho

• 2 months later...
I have installed it no problems on my Win 7, can someone please share on how exactly to get data from metatrader into Elwave? If someone can please share?

The DDE option (metatrader) works well with the latest Elwave 9.5 (shared on this great forum), I have it running in realtime updates with no issues.

I would like to accomplish the same with Ganntrader 3.1 that was shared previously here by great member Jasik.

I guess I need some kind of autoupdate software to keep on importing MetaTraders Asci output and traslate it into Metastock in realtime.

If such a software exists please point me in the right direction

• 2 years later...
this is my first sharing...GANN TRADER V 3.007

http://[email protected]/files/87210845/Ganntrader3.007.rar.htm

website

http://XXX.ganntrading.c0m/Ganntrader.htm

please... anyone make mirror creator for file above...and posting here

I have not downloaded it

http://[email protected]/files/87210845/Ganntrader3.007.rar.htm

LINK IS NOT WORKING.... PLEASE DO SOMETHING...

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

This software is very, very old. Last update was 2004. It would not launch in Win7 or Win10 native environment.

I had to launch it in DOSBOX (DOS emulator!) and it did load and work.

You need to go into "File" then select "Change drive or format".

Looks like it only accepts Metastock or CSI data.

You can select which of the file formats to search for on your disk by entering 0 for "no", or 1 for "yes".

Then you enter a disk drive letter. Appears it will only accept "C" drive as it states other drive letters are invalid/not found.

Since it has to load on the C drive in a separate directory, it's not installing under a typical Windows "Program Files" folder.

Finally, you enter a folder name or leave blank to have it search the entire C drive. I don't suggest that, as I was able to put some Metastock data in a work folder on my C drive under a "DATA" folder and got it to find the data and load it successfully immediately.

Hope this helps.

This software is very, very old. Last update was 2004. It would not launch in Win7 or Win10 native environment.

I had to launch it in DOSBOX (DOS emulator!) and it did load and work.

You need to go into "File" then select "Change drive or format".

Looks like it only accepts Metastock or CSI data.

You can select which of the file formats to search for on your disk by entering 0 for "no", or 1 for "yes".

Then you enter a disk drive letter. Appears it will only accept "C" drive as it states other drive letters are invalid/not found.

Since it has to load on the C drive in a separate directory, it's not installing under a typical Windows "Program Files" folder.

Finally, you enter a folder name or leave blank to have it search the entire C drive. I don't suggest that, as I was able to put some Metastock data in a work folder on my C drive under a "DATA" folder and got it to find the data and load it successfully immediately.

Hope this helps.

Thank u bro