Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Standard Member Array
    Thanks

What's the best trading system for a beginner?

So what's the best, easiest to understand and most profitable trading system for a beginner?

Please let me know pros and cons as I'm searching for a system that is right for a complete beginner like me.

Jeff.

eXtreme Trading Array dk1aussie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FxJeff View Post
    So what's the best, easiest to understand and most profitable trading system for a beginner?

Please let me know pros and cons as I'm searching for a system that is right for a complete beginner like me.

Jeff.
    have a look here

www.4shared.com/dir/aJoYjK3b/sharing.html

please leave thanks....

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dk1aussie For This Useful Post:

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    DDFX trading System is Good
    Code:
    http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6054-DDFX-Forex-Trading-System
    you can use with this system Heiken Ashi or Xard candles

Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 Times in 431 Posts
    Jeff,
    you are lucky enough to be a beginner and do not yet have been contaminated by the major flaw of many traders: the quest for the grail.

What I mean by that is that unfortunately many of us have sought and sometimes still looking for the new system, the new miracle indicator that will make them millionaires in a flash.

What a waste of time. (Unfortunately I lost myself a lot of time with the same flaws as some of those traders who form the community of this wonderful forum II)

Learn and read the ideas of one or the other is important, test, practice and seek with tenacity, the best way to trade is important.

The thing to say is that the recipe, the grail, do not exist. Do not fall into this trap.

You must think, "he mocks me, he is negative, bitter or ******."

The chance you have of being "virgin" should instead allow you begin this journey into forex with faith and determination.

There are certainly many very good traders that can help you here.

If I personally had to give you advice, I'd say:

Learn to "trade manually"
    forget all the EA (99% are BS),
    focus on the "Price Action" with the least possible indicator. (put "Price Action" in search engine to find threads)

The most important thing in trading is not the system, but Money Management.

Learn on demo how to use your trading platform, and to test your new strategies.

Trade your strategy with REAL money but with a micro account (1cent/pip) until you are able to double your account.

If you blow up your account, it won't damage your capital neither your psychology.

Gradually increase the bets until you find your "zone" of comfort.
    Always know before pressing the button BUY or SELL, what you "agree" to lose by following the principles of MM.
    Take this as a real job, certainly pleasant and fun, but not like a gameboy.

Well, I think others can advise you better than me, but know that I wish you the best possible success.
    freddy

Thanks

Jeff.
    if you do not want difficult, try surefire trading system

Platinum Member Array
    Thanks
    Too many variables FXJeff. You must answer questions before others can help you. You must know what type of trader you plan to become, how much time you can commit, the expectations you have and if they are honest, the time frame you will trade and during what hours the market is open.... Answer these type of things then people will point you in somewhat of a direction.

Thanks
    Very well said Freddy. Totally agreed.

Platinum Member Array
    Thanks
    You will not like this answer.
    The best system for you is probably the one you make up for yourself.
    This takes a lot of time and effort.
    This process usually involves buying, looking for and testing others' systems anyway, despite the advice, and realizing the truth of my original statement after years of failure.

Like any business, you will need to invest something before you see a return.
    Get a trial copy of "Forex Tester", just Google for it.
    You will probably want to purchase it.
    This will allow you to experiment and test strategies in a very efficient manner.

Forget EAs. They are for entertainment only and a waste of money at that.

Don't believe most of what you read or hear. 95% of it is worthless, including all the business about stops. 95% of what you hear and read is from the 95% who cannot trade.

You should be able to trade without any indicators.
    As said above, it is all about money management.

Contrary to what you will read, entries are nowhere as important as exits. If you know what you are doing you can enter at random and profit.

95% of traders do NOT succeed. Do not make the mistake of automatically thinking you are one of the 5%. Statistically you probably are not. Only 5% of anyone here is, and I am not either.

This is a very difficult racket.
    THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. DON'T GIVE UP.

Jeff.
    Last edited by conglo; 01-17-2011 at 05:05 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conglo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Jeff.
    you have an edge

Gold Member Array
    Thanks
    95% of traders fail. Of these traders, most of them are using mechanical systems created by others. System's which can be operated by a brain dead chipmunk.

If you want to be in the 5%, trade without a system (Not to be confused with trading without a plan). Don't just short because an indicator turned red or go long because it's green. Use price action.

See, Conglo knows it. I wish you good luck Conglo.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast