Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best trading system for a beginner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you want winning at forex i think not a good system trading first, but your mentality first..
    if you scare loss big money, you can use small money at binary option. you just think up or down price market and learn how to play with your self emotion.
    After you can take control your emotion, i think you can use any system trading.
    i will teach you basicaly strategy in forex from binary option first.
    you can open account at my broker company www.bank-binary.com, investment order min. $1 and the first you initial margin is $100
    You can look all rules at website above (bank-binary.com)
    this not advertising, but is this step education for you because bank-binary.com is not my company or my afiliate or my boss !!!

Try it if you want seriously learn forex. i will teach you how to fight in binary option war.

Comment

I'm sure that the best system is day trading! Scalping is too risky, long-term trading is too complicated. Just find a good forecasts and follow them.

Comment

Originally posted by SBlack View Post
        I'm sure that the best system is day trading! Scalping is too risky, long-term trading is too complicated. Just find a good forecasts and follow them.
        Yes I think so. day trade is proportional for new trader. I think Scalping also good for them, they can control and learning market.

Comment

Originally posted by dimas.rangga View Post
          Yes I think so. day trade is proportional for new trader. I think Scalping also good for them, they can control and learning market.
          It depends on the trader itself. but most of the newbies would prefer scalping as their first trading system..

Comment

Originally posted by Gaban View Post
            It depends on the trader itself. but most of the newbies would prefer scalping as their first trading system..
            Agree. They think that scalping is easier and can help to earn money faster. Anyway, for a newbie who prefers scapling, I would recommend FreshForex ECN account with low spreads (0 pips on EURUSD).

Comment

Originally posted by SBlack View Post
              Agree. They think that scalping is easier and can help to earn money faster. Anyway, for a newbie who prefers scapling, I would recommend FreshForex ECN account with low spreads (0 pips on EURUSD).
              cause any trader have their own strategi and technique to do forex trading, if its work for u, then i think its good for u.

Comment

I don't think there is one system or approach but don't over look the psychology of trading, a lot of people spend all their time buying software , computers and monitors but zero time preparing themselves . Even the best system in the world can be screwed up by the operator. The market crushing wall street algo Virtu had one losing day out of 1200 and that was down to human error .

Personally think you have to find something that suits your personality , if you struggle to stay out of the market you find a method that keeps you from watching the charts all day like a longer time frame . If you can't hold trades to target then you are better suited to shorter time frames. Above all else you have to conquer yourself. Demo trading does nothing for you , creates a false sense of success, as soon as real money is on the line its a different game altogether.

Comment

in my opinion its renko or point and figure.. itself the system is more chilling and tend to get the right picture of the market . i trade since 110 years and still use it

Comment

Wow you have traded for 110 years ?

Comment

Scalping would be a tough ask for a new trader its better to follow the trend , as scalping needs a lot of experience, and a new trader will take a lot of time to learn it.

Comment

I think a lot of the trading system or method of trading for a simple to learn, in my opinion is by using moving average, to forecast the direction of the trend of price movements at certain periods

Comment

Last edited by Irina; 13-08-17, 12:22.

Comment

The best trading system for a beginner is the ability to bury a deal on time, and everything else will come with experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuznec View Post
                              The best trading system for a beginner is the ability to bury a deal on time, and everything else will come with experience.
                              I have never searched for the best for my trading to trade in the market. Always try to learn what you get and what you learn today, and try to implement that into your strategy. That will help you most than any other trick.

Comment

Es como intentar decidir cuál es el mejor coche del mercado. Obviamente, un modelo de coche se puede adaptar mejor a tus necesidades que otro. Pero no hay un coche universalmente mejor para todo el mundo. Y esto es exactamente lo que ocurre en este negocio. El mejor sistema de comercio para un principiante es el que mejor se adapte a ti y a sus necesidades.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X