What's the best trading system for a beginner?

FxJeff

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest staying in a demo account at least for one year, go throw the forex forum, inform which are the best broker on the market, which one suites better for you. All the possibilities should be evaluated before entering the market. Do not put money you need for eating in the forex, you will lose them all. The not leave your job, just because you think you are good in the forex, your job gives you the everyday bread, forex not.

I'm not saying you have to stay away from forex, but just be careful, not everything that shines is gold...

If you are a newbie in forex its important for you to select the trading system.to do this you may select the following trading system

1. Doesn't force you to trade with high leverage (high leverage will kill you).

2. Makes you trade 1 currency only (keep focused).

3. Makes you trade in 1 direction only (Trade the trend - the trend is your friend).

Jeff,

you are lucky enough to be a beginner and do not yet have been contaminated by the major flaw of many traders: the quest for the grail.

What I mean by that is that unfortunately many of us have sought and sometimes still looking for the new system, the new miracle indicator that will make them millionaires in a flash.

What a waste of time. (Unfortunately I lost myself a lot of time with the same flaws as some of those traders who form the community of this wonderful forum II)

Learn and read the ideas of one or the other is important, test, practice and seek with tenacity, the best way to trade is important.

The thing to say is that the recipe, the grail, do not exist. Do not fall into this trap.

You must think, "he mocks me, he is negative, bitter or ******."

The chance you have of being "virgin" should instead allow you begin this journey into forex with faith and determination.

There are certainly many very good traders that can help you here.

If I personally had to give you advice, I'd say:

Learn to "trade manually"

forget all the EA (99% are BS),

focus on the "Price Action" with the least possible indicator. (put "Price Action" in search engine to find threads)

The most important thing in trading is not the system, but Money Management.

Learn on demo how to use your trading platform, and to test your new strategies.

Trade your strategy with REAL money but with a micro account (1cent/pip) until you are able to double your account.

If you blow up your account, it won't damage your capital neither your psychology.

Gradually increase the bets until you find your "zone" of comfort.

Always know before pressing the button BUY or SELL, what you "agree" to lose by following the principles of MM.

Take this as a real job, certainly pleasant and fun, but not like a gameboy.

Well, I think others can advise you better than me, but know that I wish you the best possible success.

freddy

i do totally agree with you man

• 3 weeks later...
Should you be a beginner in currency trading its important so that you can select the trading system. to make this happen you may select the following trading system: 1. Doesn't force that you trade using high control (high control will get rid of you). 2. Makes a person trade 1 currency only (keep focused). 3. Allows you to trade inside 1 route only (Trade the trend -- the trend can be your friend).

• 5 months later...

i think... if you like the Forex...

you must go besides beginning with a simple system

you must understand and study this simple system...

only after that you will be able to say to be a beginner...

in all the cases I suggest a system of movable averages..

• 1 year later...

"I think beginners just have to see how the old-timers trade. To take the trading strategy, that work for others and adjust them yourself. The most important thing at the beginning is not sprayed, do not try everything at once. It is better to focus on one thing

"

• 1 month later...
Should you be a beginner in currency trading its important so that you can select the trading system. to make this happen you may select the following trading system: 1. Doesn't force that you trade using high control (high control will get rid of you). 2. Makes a person trade 1 currency only (keep focused). 3. Allows you to trade inside 1 route only (Trade the trend -- the trend can be your friend).

Yes its very important to have a plan, or keep in mind some points that you think are necessary as per your skills.

if you want winning at forex i think not a good system trading first, but your mentality first..

if you scare loss big money, you can use small money at binary option. you just think up or down price market and learn how to play with your self emotion.

After you can take control your emotion, i think you can use any system trading.

i will teach you basicaly strategy in forex from binary option first.

you can open account at my broker company www.bank-binary.com, investment order min. $1 and the first you initial margin is $100

You can look all rules at website above (bank-binary.com)

this not advertising, but is this step education for you because bank-binary.com is not my company or my afiliate or my boss !!!

Try it if you want seriously learn forex. i will teach you how to fight in binary option war.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm sure that the best system is day trading! Scalping is too risky, long-term trading is too complicated. Just find a good forecasts and follow them.

Yes I think so. day trade is proportional for new trader. I think Scalping also good for them, they can control and learning market.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
It depends on the trader itself. but most of the newbies would prefer scalping as their first trading system..

Agree. They think that scalping is easier and can help to earn money faster. Anyway, for a newbie who prefers scapling, I would recommend FreshForex ECN account with low spreads (0 pips on EURUSD).

Agree. They think that scalping is easier and can help to earn money faster. Anyway, for a newbie who prefers scapling, I would recommend FreshForex ECN account with low spreads (0 pips on EURUSD).

cause any trader have their own strategi and technique to do forex trading, if its work for u, then i think its good for u.

• 1 month later...

I don't think there is one system or approach but don't over look the psychology of trading, a lot of people spend all their time buying software , computers and monitors but zero time preparing themselves . Even the best system in the world can be screwed up by the operator. The market crushing wall street algo Virtu had one losing day out of 1200 and that was down to human error :).

Personally think you have to find something that suits your personality , if you struggle to stay out of the market you find a method that keeps you from watching the charts all day like a longer time frame . If you can't hold trades to target then you are better suited to shorter time frames. Above all else you have to conquer yourself. Demo trading does nothing for you , creates a false sense of success, as soon as real money is on the line its a different game altogether.

• 1 year later...
I think a lot of the trading system or method of trading for a simple to learn, in my opinion is by using moving average, to forecast the direction of the trend of price movements at certain periods

• 1 month later...
Guest Moon_shine
The best trading system for a beginner is the ability to bury a deal on time, and everything else will come with experience.

I have never searched for the best for my trading to trade in the market. Always try to learn what you get and what you learn today, and try to implement that into your strategy. That will help you most than any other trick.

• 3 months later...
Es como intentar decidir cuál es el mejor coche del mercado. Obviamente, un modelo de coche se puede adaptar mejor a tus necesidades que otro. Pero no hay un coche universalmente mejor para todo el mundo. Y esto es exactamente lo que ocurre en este negocio. El mejor sistema de comercio para un principiante es el que mejor se adapte a ti y a sus necesidades.