[REQ] fast system

I need some very fast system,and I know it's sounds crazy but I'm trying to turn 100$ into 1000$ in 14 days.

Any suggestions?

I dont think your crazy m8te, maybe a little desperate...but not crazy. Get a broker with the highest leverage possible, i think instaforex has like 1:1000 right? Then find a manual strategy on this forum thats pretty accurate with an high TP (70-80% will do) and performs on high TFs such as 30min or 1hr. Then when get a signal on this system open up 1-2 lots and target 10 -15 pips.

The concept of this strategy is if this system can have a 70-80 chance of winning alot of pips, then it should have almost a 100% chance of winning only 10 pips, so just supersize your lots. Its a gamble...but u also have a good edge as long as the market doesn't do a belly flop!

I can't choose among brokers because this is tied up with 1 particular broker,who gives you a free 100$ and if turn them to 1000$ with in 14 days you can keep them.So,max leverage is 300:1 and all I can buy with 100$ is 0.05 lots,and that is MAXIMUM,I can't trade with 1 or 2 lots.As you all know 1 lot is 100000 units and 100$ is not enought to bay 1 lot with leverage 300:1.My calculations tells me that I must hawe equity of 333,33$ to be able to trade with 1 lot,don't know am I right about that.

I hope it is now much clearer what I trying to do...expecting your ideas

hm...well...i have an EA that could turn $100 into 1000 with only .05 lots within 2 weeks easily, hell i probably could do it in a few days. Although to make it work i need to accurately know the trend for either the 1hr or 4hr TF, so i'm currently looking for a system or an indi that could atleast be 80-90 accurate of the Trend in those TFs

hm...well...i have an EA that could turn $100 into 1000 with only .05 lots within 2 weeks easily, hell i probably could do it in a few days. Although to make it work i need to accurately know the trend for either the 1hr or 4hr TF, so i'm currently looking for a system or an indi that could atleast be 80-90 accurate of the Trend in those TFs

If you looking indi just to show you strenght of the trend in different TF than I sugest TrendScanner or TrendFilter,for me they are very accurate,and you can find them on this forum, just use search.I would attach them but I dont know how,I can't see that possibility anywhere.If they work for you to I expect to share your ea :-)

Use breakouts. Take a range of the first/last hour from the chart ... the dotted line.

Straddle that with pending orders, or trade when a candle closes outside the line.

The pic below shows the action from yesterday.

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/freddieforII/Asian%20Run%20II/ST2912.jpg

Use breakouts. Take a range of the first/last hour from the chart ... the dotted line.

Straddle that with pending orders, or trade when a candle closes outside the line.

The pic below shows the action from yesterday.

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/freddieforII/Asian%20Run%20II/ST2912.jpg

Use Freddies breakout method, but wait on the first signal (just observe) and take the second breakout signal in the other direction if the first signal fails. All those who took the first breakout will be scrambling to cover (or reverse) and propel your trade to happy pips. I have found this secret quite effective but it takes patience and obviously you will miss some moves when first breakout works. Happy Holidays to All !