Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EURUSD Forex Forecast (Updated Daily)

Hello everyone,

Today we expect the EURUSD to head North between the 1.29215 and 1.29430 barrier area.
    Here is a Visual of our Forecast for January 12, 2011

Note that all analysis are personally edited and approved by Forex Analyst Navin Prithyani.

Regards,
    Angela

EURUSD Forex Forecast January 13, 2011

Hello everyone,

Today we expect the EURUSD to head North between the 1.29848 and 1.30338 barrier area.
    Here is a Visual of our Forecast for January 13, 2011

Note that all analysis are personally edited and approved by Forex Analyst Navin Prithyani.

Regards,
    Angela

Comment

EURUSD Forex Forecast January 14, 2011

Hello everyone,

Today we expect the EURUSD to head North between the 1.32783 and 1.33147 barrier area.
      Here is a Visual of our Forecast for January 14, 2011

Regards,
      Angela

Comment

EURUSD Forex Forecast January 19, 2011

Hello everyone,

Today we expect the EURUSD to head North between the 1.33670 and 1.34099 barrier area.
        Here is a Visual of our Forecast for January 19, 2011

Regards,
        Angela

Comment

Please, at what time GMT do you place your posts ?

To me, they are showing after the fact ..

Thank you
          Last edited by Marchello; 19-01-11, 22:06.

Comment

EURUSD Forex Forecast January 21, 2011

Hello everyone,

Due to personal business I missed posting the Forecast for the 20th, but here is a display of our performance.

There will be No Trades Today. Awaiting market to come out of rangebound to get you a more definite forecast. -Navin Prithyani

More forecast's to come, check back.

Regards,
            Angela

Comment

keep up the good post..

Comment

Originally posted by Marchello View Post
                Please, at what time GMT do you place your posts ? To me, they are showing after the fact .. Thank you
                This is a commercial company touting for business. They say that they send the info prior to London open.

So, if we get the signals at that time we could just use them. If it is late as you suggest then the mods will be informed and they will be banned.

Having said that they may very well just disappear since they are now discovered!!!

Comment

I don't think so. I never said they are posted before London open also. So please don't begin to slanderize my good name. Thank you.
                  Currently I am in CST zone, and we are working to have the posts up during the appropriate time, or before our forecasts Expire. Also, this is to maintain a track record of our Performance. Just like anyone else.

-Angela

Comment

Originally posted by ForexWatchers View Post
                    I don't think so. I never said they are posted before London open also. So please don't begin to slanderize my good name. Thank you. Currently I am in CST zone, and we are working to have the posts up during the appropriate time, or before our forecasts Expire. Also, this is to maintain a track record of our Performance. Just like anyone else. -Angela
                    Not sure what the "don't think so" applies to, you are not specific.

Nothing in my post may be constued as 'slander'. I would say however that you do not have a good name here because you have not gained authorisation to advertise on this site. Had you done so I am sure that you would have said.

You have, in my opinion, simply joined to advertise your company as many have before you. Normally I point them out to the mods who delete the threads.

I do apologise for quoting your website as to time sent out. CST means nothing to me so perhaps you could quote GMT.

I would have thought that your forcasts would have expired directly they were put out - ie at around 0800 GMT since looking at the latest chart you have 0700 as the last time mentioned.

Comment

Freddie,
                      the chart was for the day before as well, since I had personal business I did not post it, but I posed it the day after >.< which means it doesn't matter because it was already past.

I am keeping a technical analysis performance here. I don't see the actual problem with you ignoring me if you don't like me. But I will not entertain your accusations/slander/ "opinion" anymore. If you do not know what I am speaking of then how about you re-read what you have said to me, and put 2 and 2 together instead of flaming and harassing me further ?

All other comments welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by ForexWatchers View Post
                        ... But I will not entertain your accusations/slander/ "opinion" anymore. ... instead of flaming and harassing me further ? All other comments welcome.
                        Well...Written dialog is the most difficult since we have only the word itself and ofter leads to mis-interpretation. I suggest that is what you have done, taken my reasonable questions as a personal attack.

I have asked questions which have generally gone unanswered... no, let us be specific: Marchello and I have asked when the posts will be made. We wanted to know in GMT.

Am I to understand that my further comments will be ignored but those of others will be welcome? You see, another problem with written dialog. You know what you meant but it was not specific enough for me.

I am as interested as anyone else in your posts (Charts, that is). Since I am in Malaysia and tend to rise at 0600, midnight GMT, I will monitor the thread to see when the predictions appear. This will allow us to see if they are of any worth or if they "are posted after the fact" as someone else has said.

BTW, if you feel that my posts are unreasonable etc, there is a small triangle at the bottom LH side for you to complain to the moderators.
                        Last edited by Freddie; 23-01-11, 00:17. Reason: Helpful advice

Comment

Well Freddie, *sighs* you win.
                          Just much more smarter than I.
                          forgive me for ever creating this thread. How dare I.

Have a nice life, I do hope that you enjoy yourself.

Comment

Hello everyone,

Today we expect the EURUSD to head South below the 1.37324 and 1.37095 barrier area.
                            Here is a Visual of our Forecast for January 28, 2011

Regards,
                            Angela

Comment

EURUSD Forex Forecast (updated daily)

Hello everyone,

Today we expect the EURUSD to head North above the 1.35969 and 1.36376 barrier area.
                              Here is a Visual of our Forecast for January 31, 2011

***NOTE: This is not a SIGNAL SERVICE, this is a PREDICTION aka FORECAST of direction that the market will take. The charts are for one hour before Longdon Open and are valid for 10-12 hours after the fact. Please DO keep this in mind while viewing my forecasts. Thank you!!. ****

Regards,
                              Angela

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X