Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpari UK - How long does it take?!

Hey peeps,

Just wondered how long it takes to open an account?

I've found their service absolutley terrible, email contact in excess of 3 days of waiting!

Is this the norm? If so I can't see how they're mentioned about on the internet everywhere - this is me trying to make an account, how long would it take to withdraw funds?!

Anyone else shed some light on this, I think 3 days waiting (working days) for an email reply is ridiculous to be honest?

Thanks

Originally posted by Stevee View Post
    Hey peeps,

I've found their service absolutley terrible, email contact in excess of 3 days of waiting!

Is this the norm? If so I can't see how they're mentioned about on the internet everywhere - this is me trying to make an account, how long would it take to withdraw funds?!

Anyone else shed some light on this, I think 3 days waiting (working days) for an email reply is ridiculous to be honest?

Thanks
    Found service very good,submitted docs,account up and running in 2days,prompt with withdrawals,fsa regulated,and best of all account in profit,best broker I have tried so far,regards

Comment

They usually take about 3 days because of all the legal checks they make.
      The FSA had them up against the wall regarding money-laundering some time back.
      Since then (and a big fine) they have taken this particular area of their business more seriously, hence the delay!

Comment

Mine was opened within a reasonable time. Cannot remember how long. Answers to e-mails also. No problems in that regard

Comment

I have just opened, 4 days only

Comment

thing that put me off about Alpari uk is there demo account spreads are lower then ther real account......not giving a true reflexion

Comment

Originally posted by kraven View Post
              thing that put me off about Alpari uk is there demo account spreads are lower then ther real account......not giving a true reflexion
              spread is non variable at 2.5 pips for the GBP/USD and non variable EUR/USD at 1.6 pips, very dissapointed, complained to them but they just said i must have downloaded the demo pro account!!

What a load of Bu****it!!

Can anyone recommend a decent ecn broker with tighter spreads than that please??
              Last edited by ST_Fund; 10-05-11, 15:51.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevee View Post
                Hey peeps,

Thanks
                Hi Stevee,

If you are from Indonesia, I might help you out these long account opening processes.

Alpari UK is processing almost of its services manually. This is somehow and somewhat to do with and/or burdened by the regulator (FSA). Something ridiculous for most of the customers, yet, but safety procedure in the long term. On April 2010, Alpari UK was fined by the FSA because of not obeying the online account opening standard of measurement.

So that's why they are processing and queueing them on one single desk. Besides, if they thought you are not suitable for them, somehow they might reject you to join them. Honestly, this is terrible, but protecting other customers.

I have a partnership and direct contact to Alpari AE (United Emirad) that might help you out this opening process. Usually and normally 3 working days, after completing the necessary documents. Hope this help. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by kraven View Post
                  Originally posted by ST_Fund View Post
                  Kraven, That's exactly what happened to me today, signed up for a real account and had me up and running in 4 hours, after sucessfully trading their demo which had decent spreads, lo and behold, got the live account up and running and spread was non variable at 2.5 pips for the GBP/USD and non variable EUR/USD at 1.6 pips, very dissapointed, complained to them but they just said i must have downloaded the demo pro account!!

What a load of Bu****it!!

Can anyone recommend a decent ecn broker with tighter spreads than that please??
                  Guys...you are absolutely right. One thing that Alpari UK should build upon is the spread they have been offering to customers. The spread between the DEMO account and the real account is different. That is because the demo account of Alpari UK is using real data feed from PRO account. The spread of real PRO account might lower than the demo. Somehow, most traders are using Alpari UK demo account for testing purposes (EA and others).

Spread isn't something that is major for most of pro and institutional traders. They will go upon PRO account, indeed. For most of live spreads offered by the broker, you might see this link: http://www.mt4spreads.com

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  Working...
                  X