Drummond Geometry

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

===Books and publications by Charles Drummond===

*''How to Make Money in the Futures Market…and lots of it!'' By Charles Drummond. 1978, 575 Pages. Hearne Associates/Drummond Publications (Chicago).

*''Charles Drummond on Advanced P&L'', by Charles Drummond. 1980, 547 pages. Hearne Associates/Drummond Publications (Chicago).

*''The P&L Labs'', by Charles Drummond. 1981, 260 pages. Hearne Associates/Drummond Publications (Chicago).

*''The 1-1 Paper'', by Charles Drummond. 1985, 277 pages. Hearne Associates/Drummond Publications (Chicago).

*''The Energy Paper'', by Charles Drummond. 1991, 18 pages, Hearne Associates/Drummond Publications (Chicago).

*''P&L Accumulation/Distribution: Knowing When to Trade'', by Charles Drummond. 1993, 185 pages. Hearne Associates/Drummond Publications (Chicago).

*''Knowing Where the Energy is Coming From'', by Charles Drummond. 1995, 190 pages. Hearne Associates/Drummond Publications (Chicago).

*''Pattern Picking'', by Charles Drummond. 1996, 22 pages. Drummond Publications.

*''Predicting Next Week’s Range (& understanding how the daily plays it out)'', by Charles Drummond. 1996, 62 pages.

*''Psycho Paper ’96: P&L’s Connection with Awareness'', by Charles Drummond. 1996, 160 pages. Hearne Associates/Drummond Publications (Chicago).

*''The Lessons'', by Charles Drummond and Ted Hearne, 1997-2001.

• 2 months later...
Some moderators (in plural) are here only in absentia. Perhaps, to much money by now. lol

whom ???? look I am in very serious debt and ... in just couple of week from now ... Ill make a plon ... wups .. i mean ..another DRUMMOND clone ... which is .. ehmmm.... you know "DUPPONT GEOMETRY" which involve a non stick profit with fried dry and doesnt cost much on G A S .... :P

• 4 months later...

Mashki, the links are not working, and I am also not able to install the files from the first given links by you.

Could you please upload lessons 11 - 20 please thanks,Jay

I have gone through the first 8 and half lessons, but started to test the theories on demo, here is what I have trading intra-day, of course some big losses due to my not taking profit and the market eventually turning back n hitting stop loss, I have still to through 9 - 30 lessons

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...