Fabturbo52 Educated version, it work with EUR/USD TF15 as well

Dacky

Guest james_phuc28

Hi Dacky,

Besides Eurusd, does Fapturbo people advise which other pairs can be used with this version? And which timeframe?

Please kindly advise. I will try to do optimization and if any good set files, I will post here for your reference.

Thanks

James

Guest dave_rimmer

Anyone got a version of fap that can work on Other Timeframes for scalper..have been working on breakout with FAP52 for gbpusd

time 6.30 gmt to 8.55 gmt ..ma filter set to period 34.set to onetrade with nearly 100% results but few trades.Would like to try on

timeframes M1,M5,M30 & H1 ASWELL

Idea being run fap on all lower timeframes at once with different magics to maximise profits

thanks

Edited by dave_rimmer

Hi Dacky,

Besides Eurusd, does Fapturbo people advise which other pairs can be used with this version? And which timeframe?

Please kindly advise. I will try to do optimization and if any good set files, I will post here for your reference.

Thanks

James

James,

These version are using same pairs (EURCHF, EURGPB, GBPCHF, USDCHF, GBPUSD, EURUSD and USDCAD M15) previously version just additional scalper for EURUSD TF 15, also practical with short term TF1 with EURUSD as usual.

Happy trading

Dacky