forex help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forex help

New to forex trading. Signed up with fxdialogue. i have come to know that they are offering fx trading services & software. Their offers seem very new to me. Are those really new?Will it be helpful for me? Please anybody helps me to find out. I will be grateful.

How new are you ?
    Are you prepared to Learn all about forex trading first, before jumping right in & trading with real money ?
    Maybe it would be wise to learn all about forex from the basics (Babypips) and trading only using a demo account first, to learn not only how the trading platform works, but what type of trading style is best for you.
    Choosing a good broker is also something you have to learn about in this game.
    The lure of earning money fast (and losing it also) can overwhelm you and you have to be prepared for some hard truths about yourself. There is a lot of risk to your financial & mental capital.
    Take your time to research,study & practice.

Comment

What Shabz said, it is the only way.

Quickest way to lose money? Join one of the many 'services' that promise to win you lots of money!

Oh, sorry. That is what you were thinking of doing!

Lots of free learning resources on the net. If you want to jump in first and not learn, then try one of the systems offered here by KRAVEN. They are quite easy to learn.

But, at your own risk!!! All trading carries risk!!!
      Last edited by Freddie; 01-01-11, 12:26.

Comment

Looks like this might be an ad campaign. There is another 'cry for help' by this poster and an obvious ad on another thread.

Comment

Freddie, you could be right, why did he mention just that broker ?

Comment

Originally posted by shabz View Post
            Freddie, you could be right, why did he mention just that broker ?
            Since I saw the obvious ad there were another two by the same poster. Just joined today like the one above. I reported them and they disappeared.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            Working...
            X