Delta Graphic Director Forex Software

#1/ place a sell stop at the LOW of the first day that has a CLOSE below the LOW of the HIGH.

#2/ place a sell stop at the LOW of the first day that CLOSES below the four previous consecutive DAILY closes.

#3/ place a sell stop at the LOW of the first day that has a HIGH below the LOW os the HIGH day.

It could be one indicator or it could be 3 separate indicators. Looks like no BUYS only SELLS?

Where is LukeB hiding?

Cheers Hermes

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Delta Directors software ONLY works in real time with Esignal data feed.

You can download TXT file from NT and modify replace "," for " " and works fine.

you can`t plot intraday points without esignal.

You need fisrt understand to book Delta Phenomenon and read about colors days, cycles, etc.

Every day (color day) green, orange, red and blue have always same numbers of points and same time for this points.

I use for long time. I use for ES and 6E.

This is not holly grail.

Carlos5,

fyi, the correct color sequence is: orange, green, red and blue.

Don`t forget to mention that the intraday cycle is 4-days calendar cycle (it runs over the weekend/holidays) which has 12 turning points plus inversions.

The cycle starts at the orange color. You will find the calendar for each month in the DG soft under "View" --> "calendar".

If possible, show one week with the ES count.

Sixer

Edit:

See the calendars for june and july and a EURUSD count in my post #10 in the FF thread:

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=10087990#post10087990

Edited by Sixer

Carlos5,

fyi, the correct color sequence is: orange, green, red and blue.

This is true and not.

This more important is "where" point 1 start.

Some instruments have the point 1 before yellow (orange) line.

In some case is after red line.

For this reason the order of the cycle can start in any color day, but the secuence is the same order.

And yes, the cycle follow calendar day and not trading days.

I think Intraday point can be plotted with ASCII/TXT intraday data

but i have ancient version so it hangs within minutes, with intra data i can't switch time frame period.

if anyone have than please upload latest version or any working version

Don`t waste your time.

I try for long time and for this you need to pay for this data, like CSI or similar.

I use 30 day trial with esignal some time ago.

Then you plot every day with intraday point and color day.

Later you dont need any more intraday data.

I think Intraday point can be plotted with ASCII/TXT intraday data

but i have ancient version so it hangs within minutes, with intra data i can't switch time frame period.

if anyone have than please upload latest version or any working version

you can check here

cabafx.com

Quote:

"Some instruments have the point 1 before the orange line. In some case it is after red line."

The color sequence is always: orange, green, red and blue for all cycles.

Point 1 for the "Intermediate Term" count can be before or after the red line - it depends on the underlying.

The "Short Term" intraday count always starts after the orange line with the STD-1.

Sixer

Edited by Sixer

delta graphic & Market Matrix are same approach with differences. market Matrix By Copen gives different point with each cycle & he added some more cycle.

due to this this thing got little more messy , i think line plotting(OGRB) by Copen have different color form Delta. he also use different number of point. so only a real user with long time can says which one works0 .

how much helpful "One Day at a Time " with conjugation of Delta/

The reason that Copan uses different colors than Delta to plot the full moon dates is that he uses the "ShareScope" platform now:

Copan offers 5 Matrix solutions (S&P, FTSE, DAX, Gold and GBPUSD) only. The Delta Graphics software instead covers more underlyings, especially currencies and commodities.

He offers the cycle counts for MC-0 (STD), MC-I, MC-1 (ITD), MC-2 (MTD), MC-3 (LTD) and MC-4 (S-LTD) - the designations in brackets are used in the Delta software.

Everybody can decide by himself what is better - i use both software platforms because i can use my intraday data with the DT software.

Sixer

Sir

Copan offer five solution with their newsletter service as you Guided, i had made some conversation with Delta Society , Share Scope , & market Matrix.

Share Scope & Market Matrix says if one subscribe newsletter service than they will give only 5 solution mention by you, but if i subscribe share scope platform with market matrix add-on than they will offer lot of securities , as it is $1000 investment & they aren't providing solution for my market plus only upper cycle (MC1, MC2, MC3, MC4) without intra solution so it was useless for me.

Copen charge 5000 euro for educating MC0 & MCI, & it is far far out of my limits.

Delta Society giving specially design Tailored Membership $600, now i am talking with him for my market.

lets see