Delta Graphic Director Forex Software

I doubt that you will get - if you invest 1k$ - more solutions from Copan than the 5 i have mentioned - he lies if he says he will offer more solutions !! The 5 solutions are all based on the count of the S&P with small changes. If you are interested in a solution for the Nifty than you can do it ba yourself.

The course for the MC0 and MCI counts will take two days and you must sign a paper that keep all the information you got during the course for you only. The same procedure as with his latest book.

Sixer

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt that you will get - if you invest 1k$ - more solutions from Copan than the 5 i have mentioned - he lies if he says he will offer more solutions !! The 5 solutions are all based on the count of the S&P with small changes. If you are interested in a solution for the Nifty than you can do it ba yourself.

The course for the MC0 and MCI counts will take two days and you must sign a paper that keep all the information you got during the course for you only. The same procedure as with his latest book.

Sixer

fully agree sir

due to this i am contacting delta society for Tailored membership of Nifty, may cost $600, but still they are not ready for STD, let see

Sir can you PM/Post me STD solution of S&P like MC1 (3,20,.....100). if you can than i think i save my $600

Edited by rlygangesh

Sixer

Sixer. I agree with your observation 90%. However on his site he does offer about 800 solutions built in to the sharescope add on for about £800.

The counts will be similar on a particular index as by nature of the stocks being in an index they will follow certain patterns.

As far as doing the solution yourself I agree. Its the best way to learn.

Yes the lower cycles you have to go on a course non of his books/material go into the lower cycles.

BR

M

Sixer

Sixer. I agree with your observation 90%. However on his site he does offer about 800 solutions built in to the sharescope add on for about £800.

The counts will be similar on a particular index as by nature of the stocks being in an index they will follow certain patterns.

Yes the lower cycles you have to go on a course non of his books/material go into the lower cycles..

BR

M

Sixer

Sixer. I agree with your observation 90%. However on his site he does offer about 1000+ solutions built in to the sharescope add on for about £900.

Yes the lower cycles you have to go on a course non of his books/material go into the lower cycles..

BR

M

share scope cover only long term solution & unfortunately they cover only US & UK matket . other market not included.

in one way Sixer sir will be right because most of the stock normally corelate their index , so S&P & Nasdque Solution will be valid for large number of stock

Edited by rlygangesh

share scope cover only long term solution & unfortunately they cover only US & UK matket . other market not included.

in one way Sixer sir will be right because most of the stock normally corelate their index , so S&P & Nasdque Solution will be valid for large number of stock

Hi,

Yes that is true it only covers long term solutions. The problem at the moment is no software will automatically display the MC0 & MCI counts. You can of course do it manually in DT (numbers on the chart).

However I am hoping to have a solution for that :)

Delta graphics does contain the short term delta cycles for the S&P500. Its just delta graphics isn't the nicest (user friendly) software to use.

BR

M

M,

the Delta Graphics Director Intraday version contains the STD Short Term Delty cycle ( equals MC0) solution.

Copan keeps the MCI count as a secret. It is a 4 weeks cycle with 8 turnings points.

Sixer

Hi Sixer,

Yes true. It only contains the STD cycle I should have mentioned that. Well spotted.

BR

M

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Forgive my ignorance. Do you get anything with this app, that you don't get using Dynamic Trader? I get that Copan uses different names and added an intermediate cycle, but it is the same thing as Delta. Yet, with Dynamic Trader you still have to plot the cycles yourself (which I don't mind). For doing the intraday I got the cycle numbers (MCI - STD = 12 points with inversions / MC0 = 8 points with no inversions) from the empty templates that are given for you to fill, but after doing a bunch of cycles I decided to move the counts into MT4, with the help of an EA that gives me offline charts with calendar days. So, before asking, and trying to find a working link for Delta Director. I thought I would ask if it's worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
Alright, so I got the software and began checking out some of the suggested turning point zones. And I am not sure what to think about some, ie: EURUSD LTD has 23 points(!) with a huge gap between point 23 and point 1, but most of them are just duplicates of the MTD (!) what's up with that. The ITD on the other hand zones I agree with. I am going through the other ones at the moment. Any thoughts?

Alright, so I got the software and began checking out some of the suggested turning point zones. And I am not sure what to think about some, ie: EURUSD LTD has 23 points(!) with a huge gap between point 23 and point 1, but most of them are just duplicates of the MTD (!) what's up with that. The ITD on the other hand zones I agree with. I am going through the other ones at the moment. Any thoughts?

do you have Delta Graphic Director software?

Can you share it please .. thanks

do you have Delta Graphic Director software?

Can you share it please .. thanks

Yes I do, I got it from this same thread that you are reading. Post #28, page #3.

It is usually useful to read these threads too. If you can't be bothered to read the thread I doubt you will be bothered to get the software running and do the analysis. And I say this with no ill meaning.

That being said, after you get the software running and get your analysis up to speed, please do share your thoughts regarding what I mentioned previously about Copan's Matrix vs. Delta.

Godspeed.

• 3 weeks later...