(Req) Pop Art Studio v5.2

Hi:

I am looking for serial number for software call, Pop Art Studio v5.2. Does anyone using this software can share serial number? It's really cool software and I would like to play around with it (between trading ) You can make Pop Art with this software from any images (from photo, etc.). It is my hobby and it's therapeutic especially during the times when trading isn't going anywhere.

Free version is available and it is good while learning how to use the software. But demo version shows watermark all over the pictures and can't really use it. :(

h**p://www.torrenthound.com/hash/523f1a2f2d9db526a4a05709a9ee6a3d9044dfa4/files

torrent

h**p://www.warez-files.com/show-Fotoview-Pop-Art-Studio-v5.2-Batch-Edition-By-Adrian-Dennis.html

full version(hope fully)

i have downloaded and installed works perfect just read Instructions By Adrian Dennis in the file

Edited by ravijj

torrent

h**p://www.warez-files.com/show-Fotoview-Pop-Art-Studio-v5.2-Batch-Edition-By-Adrian-Dennis.html

full version(hope fully)

i have downloaded and installed works perfect just read Instructions By Adrian Dennis in the file

Thanks for these link. Which one did you download and tried? The 2nd link, you've mentioned Adrian Dennis - this site is for premium site can i can't download anything. May I ask when you download and install this, it asked for the serial number. Would it be possible to send me that number? Or post it here?

Or if you would send me replacement executable file (crake) that it works, I would appreciate it. I am not sure if this file that you've installed came with serial number or replacement file (andy.exe). From what I've download before, when I replaced with cracked exe file, it still doesn't work. But, you said it works, I would love to try what you have. Thanks a lot for replying and trying to help me on this. My email: [email protected] Thanks,

torrent

full version(hope fully)

Yipppeeeeee!!!! Yeah, I got it to work. THANK YOU THANK YOU. :))

If I can push those 'thanks' button million times, I would do so. Thanks again for the link and testing the software for me to validate that files working. :)