EURUSD GBPUSD AUDUSD USDCHF Weekly Analysis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EURUSD GBPUSD AUDUSD USDCHF Weekly Analysis

My strategy of forex trading is quite simple. I refer heavily to candlesticks, chart pattern and technical indicator.
    Technical indicators that I am refering to are
    1) Moving Average 200, 100, 50 and 5
    2.) Bollinger band 20,2,0
    3.) ATR

EURUSD Weekly Analysis 26122010
    By BC,

Weekly Chart : EURUSD is currently below 100MA, 20MA and 5MA which is weak. A doji appeared last two weeks ago show that market is trying to rebound but Shaven head this week confirmed the rebound was failed. I am expecting the market continue to falls this week.

EURUSD Weekly Chart
    Daily Chart : Daily chart ended higher than thursday and slightly above 5MA suggesting it might start to rebound. Because of weekly chart was in bearish mode, the rebound should be capped by 100MA. For Monday, it should be close flat or slight higher than Friday, expecting low volatility as now is holiday session.

EURUSD Daily Chart
    Hourly Chart: Bollinger band and chart shape started to squeeze and 100MA had been broken, suggesting a rebound might following after this. However currently this chart is still under 100MA, 20MA and 5MA which is still in bearish mode.

EURUSD Hourly Chart

Conclusion: Weekly chart is bearish, daily chart is flat and hourly chart is flat with opportunity of rebound . It suggested that market might rebound in the start of this week and continue with slides

GBPUSD Weekly Analysis 26122010
    By BC,

Weekly Chart: Under 200MA, 100MA, 50MA, 20MA and 5MA. Bearish.

GBPUSD Weekly Chart
    Daily Chart: Supported by 200MA, it is obviously a daily wave finish and suggesting a rebound. But bearish weekly outlook may suppress this. So it might be flat or little rebound. Should be well capped under 20MA and 100MA.

GBPUSD Daily Chart
    Hourly Chart: Chart pattern been change to up trend. Suggesting a rebound coming. However, same as EURUSD, it is still under 100MA and 5MA which is still weak.

GBPUSD Hourly Chart
    Conclusion, Same like EURUSD, weekly chart is bearish, daily chart and hourly chart suggesting a possible of rebound. It might start rebound for the start of the weak and turn back bearish in daily chart and hourly chart on end of the week.
    Last edited by BCFXSignals; 26-12-10, 15:58.

AUDUSD Weekly Analysis 26122010
    By BC,

Weekly Chart: Rebound after supported by 20MA on last 3 weeks. Above 5MA suggesting the bull is continue.

AUDUSD Weekly Chart
    Daily Chart: Classical adjustment from textbook. Currently bull condition.

AUDUSD Daily Chart
    Hourly Chart: Bollinger band squeezing. Flat. But it is bullish in weekly and daily chart, adjustment will provide a good entry point for us.

AUDUSD Hourly Chart
    Conclusion: This pair is in bullish mode, any adjustment to daily 5MA price is a good entry point.

USDCHF Weekly Analysis 26122010
    By BC,

Weekly Chart: Resisted by 20MA. Below 5MA suggesting its in bearish mode. But it was a bit far from 5MA so this have chance that it will be flat.

USDCHF Weekly Chart
    Daily Chart: Slides after resisted by 100MA. But Friday ended above 5MA which is a sign of rebound. Monday should be flat or up.

USDCHF Daily Chart
    Hourly Chart: Above 200MA, 100MA, 50MA, 20MA, 5MA, suggesting it is rebounding.

USDCHF Hourly Chart
    Conclusion: Weekly chart is bearish, Daily and hourly chart suggesting a rebound. Big posibility it will rebound on start of the week but turn back bearish or flat by end of the week. A weekly doji probably will formed on this week.
    Last edited by BCFXSignals; 26-12-10, 16:01.

Comment

Sorry for this posting, i reedited because each post only supported 6 images. Moderator please help me delete this reply. thank you.
      Last edited by BCFXSignals; 26-12-10, 16:02.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      Working...
      X