This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me Pleeeeeeeeeeze!

I have been googling about Forex since last week. I got recently laid off and now I want to jump inot the ocean of the Forex trading. I have come across many websites and forums. Some are really good like this one. I want to know if any body has tried fxdialogue.com. If yes please let me know with your experience especially, if you are new in this field, I will like to know how it has treated you?.
    Thanks a lot in advance.

if you've been laid off and are looking at forex as a source of income I'd advise forget about it. I do know a couple of people who were laid of and took to trading forex and a few of them had some experience in fx as well but a year or two down the line they found themselves in an even deeper hole, forex can riun your life and has ruined many lives.

You can learn about fx as a hobby or interest but imho you should look for another job as a source of income for living at least for the time being till you have a couple of yrs exp trading a live a/c and at that point you can take a decision if you want to go full time.

Comment

Originally posted by hermanhess View Post
      if you've been laid off and are looking at forex as a source of income I'd advise forget about it. I do know a couple of people who were laid of and took to trading forex and a few of them had some experience in fx as well but a year or two down the line they found themselves in an even deeper hole, forex can riun your life and has ruined many lives.

You can learn about fx as a hobby or interest but imho you should look for another job as a source of income for living at least for the time being till you have a couple of yrs exp trading a live a/c and at that point you can take a decision if you want to go full time.
      Wise words from a wise man.

One website that can give you honest opinions about software, programs, scams, ratings on systems, etc is www.forexpeacearmy.com. Not many people know about this site and those that do, visit it to learn unbiased opinions from a great group of guys.

Good Luck and take the wise words from our friend Hermanhess and heed them.

Comment

Honest and unbiased opinions at forexpeacearmy? That's new to me!

That site is quite well known, but not necessarily appreciated...
        Last edited by polaris; 26-12-10, 22:19. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by polaris View Post

That site is quite well known, but not necessarily appreciated...
          David uses the site a lot for news trading .... he's made several million trading the fx market for many years

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X