Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

continue... what is the best broker you think according to your experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• continue... what is the best broker you think according to your experience?

Dear All,

Good day,

here I'm again trying to continue the previous topic and connect all things together to finalize my mian topic below in good results...

what is the most important thing(s) to know before going to trade real in Forex?

Now, here I want to ask you all using your own experience and others if possible to point at the best brokers considering reasons and why you think so..., please.

waiting for your opinions,

Best wishes,

SF

The best broker in my eyes is Go Markets Australia. I am not saying they are the best broker altogether, but they are one of the best brokers that I can have access to due to the small capital that I have. There is no minimum deposit and the spreads you get are very low, especially considering that they are identical to the Alpari Uk pro account spreads which requires a £25k deposit.

The customer service is excellent. I get instant replies to emails and they are very helpful. They are also regulated.

One of the main reasons I like them is because they offer 'cents' accounts with nano lots that have exactly the same trading conditions as their micro accounts, e.g. same spread, etc. I use this type of account, because I am not willing to risk a lot of money atm, due to being new to the market and still developing my own trading styles, etc. This account allows me to test strategies with little risk.

One of the flaws, however, is that spreads can get quite wild for brief periods during off peak times, but this is the same with all variable spread brokers.

Like I said before, this is the best broker available to me. It is not the best broker altogether. I would recommend this broker for account sizes <£3000.

Comment

Hi, all ..... In a dealing center is better to open an account for forex trading?*

Comment

When it comes to trade in the forex market, there are many options to use to get sure success through all your efforts and implementation of perfect strategies. The automated forex trading could also be taken as one of the most significant forms of forex trading that can really help the traders a lot. However, your first and foremost stuff should be to build up your own personalized system of routine forex trading.

Comment

so far i have tried alot of brokers but i have to say saxo bank is still the best. i do not expect exceptional customer service, but after using them for the last 5 years, they give good service whenever required. what is most important for me is that they have almost every product under the sun to trade on one platform and is quite cheap. so i do mainly international stocks and fx with them. withdraw money also no issues and they have an office in singapore with license so i think i feel quite safe.

i also have a small account with ava fx for gambling. hehe. they are not bad altho quite often their prices tend to 'freeze' during crucial stages and somehow i do not think my money with them is very safe, so i do not have more than a few hundred dollars in there each time.

i would strongly recommend saxo for the long term investments, whether you are talking about stocks, fx, futures or commidities.

hope it helps.

Comment

i've been trying a number of brokers and i've chose Saxo as my favorite.

their platform is very advanced and quite difficult to use at first, once you get used to it, it's the best trading platform i've ever used.

it's highly customisable, very easy to enter orders and check your positions. account summary features is just splendid!

and product range is just amazing, i also heard they are coming up with OPTIONS for stock index, commodities, currencies and single stocks . more products for me to trade!!

Comment

stay away from pepperstone....whenever there is a good move they freeze their platform so that neither the trader can get out with a small loss nor he/she can make a big profit.....

Comment

I am with Exness and very happy with them

Comment

If you trade spot gold. I recommend you with Easy Forex it here http://www.easy-forex.com/gtw/213203.aspx. I have accounts at FXsolutions, then Forex.com and found that there brokers offer high spread and try stop hunting which means they widen the spread in spot gold from 70 pips for standard lot to 130 pips to hit my stop loss. Later I transfer my account to easy forex, the spread is lower about 40 pips and no stop hunting. Try easy forex here http://www.easy-forex.com/gtw/213203.aspx
                  Last edited by superdata77; 16-02-12, 14:56.

Comment

I use the services of Instaforex and very pleased.

Comment

Just stay away from FXCM i guess considering how many people warn about them in this forum.

Comment

Pepperstone is okay, haven't encounterred the issue mentioned by dannydon. They have low spreads, but with the usual widening during volatile times.

Tadawulfx is great too, as they have fixed spreads. Now they have changed to 5-digit quotes and increments of 0.01 lots too. If you can afford a bigger account, the spreads are lower still.

Comment

I think its really hard for me to know any best broker, because as trader we can not try all the brokers out there. Imagine that if there is thousands of brokers, and you are going to try all thousands broker? What a lump. But for me, we can find one broker that works for us and stick to it. As long as that broker doesn't offer a very attractive offer that can end up stealing your money.

Comment

Fxprimus has good spreads on there Ecn platform but you have take the commission into account which is 10 pips(witn a 3-5pips spread) on a 5 digit broker account. Do not see much comment on them which is weird?

Comment

InstaForex is my choice. And i never think to move to another broker.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X