Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

continue... what is the best broker you think according to your experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about spreads, I suggest you to calculate how much you can save, if the spreads are less. Good place to compare the spreads is myfxbook.
    Originally posted by Arief Makmur View Post
    I'm using Instaforex as My broker since 2010 until now its OK; Deposit & Withdrawl very fast, and the service its good too.

Comment

I am using HotForex and I have found no problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by debook
        A good broker is a broker that have a good server, so we can avoid slippage or requote when we take a position on the market. Then that broker provided us with a nice services that can really support our trading activity, bonus, interesting contest and most important thing is, that broker have been prove as a trusted broker. I'm useing Weltrade now, and get all the things that I need for trading with it.
        I agree with you, gladly I have found a broker that provide all of that. I'm using Exness now, and the best thing I can get from Exness is a very good trading condition and very nice service. This broker give a service for the customer 24 hours x 7 on a week, so we can call customer service from Exness and do deposit or withdrawal if we need anytime.

Comment

I'm using acfx, so far i never found problem with this broker.

Comment

We can see such questions commonly asked, esp from newbie traders.
            There are many Good brokers out there, while much more bad ones.
            Simple rules are to avoid tiny ones without reputation, or those with many negative comments.
            Then Prioritize your needs to find the most suitable one for yourself.

I chose hotforex and stay with them since I'd not had big issues for at least 2 years due to the stability and I feel safe with them in my trading life.

Comment

Originally posted by moneywise View Post
              We can see such questions commonly asked, esp from newbie traders.
              There are many Good brokers out there, while much more bad ones.
              Simple rules are to avoid tiny ones without reputation, or those with many negative comments.
              Then Prioritize your needs to find the most suitable one for yourself.

I chose hotforex and stay with them since I'd not had big issues for at least 2 years due to the stability and I feel safe with them in my trading life.
              I agree with you, just use a suitable broker that make we comfortable to trading with their service to help our trading activity. I'm quite long trading with my broker now Exness, and so far it seems so good to for me. I hope you all can choose broker the right broker for your own and can get many profit from trading with that broker.

Comment

I am still with instaforex.
                Convenient and satisfactory service

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                  Dear All,

Good day,

here I'm again trying to continue the previous topic and connect all things together to finalize my mian topic below in good results...

what is the most important thing(s) to know before going to trade real in Forex?

Now, here I want to ask you all using your own experience and others if possible to point at the best brokers considering reasons and why you think so..., please.

waiting for your opinions,

Best wishes,

SF
                  Hello, I've only had experience with a couple brokers but my current broker, profiforex, has got to be the best so far. They don't freeze the platform during news, and I can deposit and take my money whenever I please, quick, simple and transparent, just the way I like it. What about you guys?
                  Last edited by dudeE; 02-04-13, 06:53.

Comment

I don't like anyone postpone the payment for me. so I like broker can make withdrawal on time. My broker is very good at payment, also good spread in EUR/USD would make me think this is a best broker. I'm trading with Hotforex for 1 year, I know it through my Forex local forum.

Comment

when we say best broker, its a broker that provides what is convenient for us, each trader has a certain style in trading and a certain need, scalpers for example need good execution and low spreads, traders with big funds wants their money secured, traders with EA require a free VPS and a stable one... etc like if a trader has less needs then there will be a bigger number of brokers that will suit him and vise versa, (i think im going in circles) anyway the best broker is the broker that would provide you your necessary needs and let you focus more on trading and strategizing than have you worry about withdrawal funds execution etc which are suppose to be a given. i trade with hotforex and keep my needs simple sos i have less things to worry about and things are quiet fine.

Comment

icmarket not bad

Comment

FXPRIMUS for me. Kthxbye.

Comment

Fxpro and Hotforex are two my best brokers. Good spread ever

Comment

Does anyone use Citifxpro?

Comment

I tried the demo for Citifxpro.

It's very similar to Saxo's platform, just that it only offers FX.

They are probably partner or use the same platform provider.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X