Pricemasterpro

mercy18

Build 600 release

Hi Guys,

Early access to MT4 build 600 price master pro release. Still in beta!

http://[email protected]/file/1XMHCOMW/#!PMPU1.7.1-build+600.zip

wont work on any build less than 600. If you want a version compatible with earlier MT4 let me now and i will post the link.

Enjoy!

FT

Edited by Forex_Trader

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
We don't accuse you FX Trader but there can be a hidden virus even you don't see. Is there some manual how to use it and what TFs and pairs?

Thanks Hermes

THAT'S A TYPO POST!

We all don't have a 610 build but only build 600 for now and v1.7.1 is made for the future B610.

Hermes

I think it will work on 600, 604 and 610 but can't tell cause i have 610.

The manual is included in the zip file and there are some tutorial videos in the members area at the site. Hope this helps.

I assume Forex_Trader that yours versions are not educated - they are only temporary good for 2 weeks. Pip asked for the old versions $17/month now for the newer versions $37/month. As he said he will be between the 10 % who make money on Forex but probably not by trading rather by collecting monthly fees for the software. Join the Karl Dittmann and Rita Lasker team? Ha, ha, ha...

I downloaded today a trial version 1.7.1 for 2 weeks and played a little. Around that S & R indicator can be made a good strategy. Just employ Stochastic (13,3,5) and when in confluence with S & R indy enter, especially when divergence. I have to check if it works offline on Renko?

The manual is sheety but you can watch the videos and get the feeling.

Cheers Hermes

Edited by hermes

Yes, it's non educated. I have no clue how to educate things.

I found the manual and videos to be very helpful especial the two that explain how the indicator works ( I think 8 part series) and the one about the tips and tricks. I also found the recorded webinars helpful.

Hope this helps

Edited by Forex_Trader