FXGroundworks

hi Hedgehog,

Do you mean the "Uni of Fx" course?

They had a few webinars on it the last few weeks.

I know Chris was mentored by D3r3k Fr3y way back when, who has a thread in the forum somewhere with some of his PDFs (not the course but still very useful). As far as I know, he doesn't trade exactly the same as D3rek but D3rek also runs his own mentoring course which I think would be pretty similar.

To be honest though, i don't know if it's worth the price..

The major advantage of the site would be the real-time alerts of the patterns but that can also be done manually to a degree... depends on how many pairs vs. timeframes you want to scan + PC processing power.

I'd love to hear of anyone else's experiences as well.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6406-Derek-Frey-Inner-Circle-Harmonic-Trading-guides

Edited by mlee

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Although, I have taken Ross Beck's Geometric Trading: Apprentice Course and learned a lot from him and YES, it does work on forecasting turns in the market, remarkably but this type of education is very very expensive ALWAYS.

I do not know anything about DerEk Fr@y but have no faith in him, I advise to not spend any money in his direction because he has no outstanding reputation as a trader. Most of those guys just want to sell you education and never trade BECAUSE THEY LOSE, figure it out. If you have low funds and want to trade, learn long term trading, pick the best entries, never be in a hurry, do not chase price. The the key to success is LONG TERM.

Good Luck

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Necessary toolkit for Successful Trading (for me)

"Most of those guys just want to sell you education and never trade BECAUSE THEY LOSE,"

That's very true!

Ask yourself when last time Karl and Rita traded - in kindergarten?

Hermes

Hermes, What I learned from trading is trade off Daily's. A Gartley Pattern that qualifies at "C", Use Hardian's wall (it's a Beck's modified Andrews Pitchforks combined with Wolf Waves and Secret Angle believe me it's strong), Beck's Emblem with Quadralateral at OS 5.4, Time Price Vector, Circumscribed Objective, and there are more to weigh in. If most of the qualifying tools, don't qualify, then "You Never Take the Trade"!

Without question, it's work and I used Market Analysist (now Optuma) When these tools are applied, in most cases the Geometry predicts where time and Price are headed.

With patience you'll have more winners then losers by far.

Respectfully,

Maddman

Hermes, What I learned from trading is trade off Daily's. A Gartley Pattern that qualifies at "C", Use Hardian's wall (it's a Beck's modified Andrews Pitchforks combined with Wolf Waves and Secret Angle believe me it's strong), Beck's Emblem with Quadralateral at OS 5.4, Time Price Vector, Circumscribed Objective, and there are more to weigh in. If most of the qualifying tools, don't qualify, then "You Never Take the Trade"!

Without question, it's work and I used Market Analysist (now Optuma) When these tools are applied, in most cases the Geometry predicts where time and Price are headed.

With patience you'll have more winners then losers by far.

Respectfully,

Maddman

Could you post any pictures that explain you point, Mr. @maddman ?

Thanks in advance.