Best Forex Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Forex Course

whic is the best forex course with Video to be simple and good ?

Originally posted by kimimax View Post
    whic is the best forex course with Video to be simple and good ?
    For me, it's anything from Hector Deville like Hector Trader or Learn Forex Live. You can find these in the Forex Clips and Tutorials.

Comment

Hi, guys ..... Are there any movies about forex trading or stock market?*

Comment

Originally posted by wirefax View Post
        Hi, guys ..... Are there any movies about forex trading or stock market?*

Mega movies can be found in the movie section of this forum.

Comment

If you want to increase your forex trading, and profitability in the market, then this article will definitely help you. This article is very constructive for discouraged forex traders. This article is very helpful if you want to earn profit in less than half an hour with almost no effort. This will be very helpful for expert as well as new forex traders. I assure you that you will not find such a useful product any where else.

Comment

Originally posted by harihar View Post
            If you want to increase your forex trading, and profitability in the market, then this article will definitely help you. This article is very constructive for discouraged forex traders. This article is very helpful if you want to earn profit in less than half an hour with almost no effort. This will be very helpful for expert as well as new forex traders. I assure you that you will not find such a useful product any where else.
            You may want to name the article you are describing.

Comment

Free Forex course are quite beneficial for the intials starting in Forex market but when you finally think about earning successfully in the forex trading market, you would ultimately have to enter into real money trading. Such practices are good for being knowledgeable and learning the fundamentals, but you will come to know about the actual market scenario only when you practically trade through your real account. Hence, practice yourself and when you feel that you are capable enough to win the real trading market, step into it and win.

Comment

babypips has a nice structure.. schooling structure

Comment

Originally posted by armzb0x View Post
                  babypips has a nice structure.. schooling structure
                  I second that. Babypips is great to start your forex education!

Comment

babypips is very reccommended, and investopedia to learn the real basics of buy and sell

Comment

try Tradementor by Saxo. free and alot of very useful information.

http://sg.saxomarkets.com/education/tradementor

hope it helps. you also can download their free demo, alot of free access to prices and research too.

Comment

I've got two words for you. Chris Lori. He doesn't teach you a system, he teaches you how to trade, like the pros. Get his protrader course. You will need to spend a lot of hours learning from his videos but you will get a huge understanding on how the market works through price action. You can waste time and money on cheesy strategies here or there, but to understand which strategy works and why, you'll need to learn the market. If you plan on sticking with forex trading for the long haul, get your feet wet and get his course and learn price action. This is how the 10% of traders who become successful trade. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by marcelnyo View Post
                          babypips is very reccommended, and investopedia to learn the real basics of buy and sell
                          Yes, i recommend it too..

Comment

A complete Forex training course to help you learn Forex even if you are a complete beginner. ... Check out all the videos from real people just like you - living proof that we do ... On top of that, I will be there to help you every single step of the way. ... It's simple, straightforward.My broker forex-metal provides this type knowledge and also provide supports.

Comment

Jika anda ingin bergabung dengan saya, maka kunjungi Facebook saya di : https://www.facebook.com/sefc.khusus di situ anda akan melihat sebuah system trading yang cukup bagus, namanya Cafe FX System (Buatan dan penambahan compilasi dari saya / SEFC). Juga terkadang di FB tersebut saya memberikan signal gratis untuk para trader yang berdagang secara pola perdagangan berjangka waktu medium (1 sampai 2 hari baru anda melakukan clear posisi). Namun siapapun yang nantinya mengacau di FB tersebut, maka saya tidak akan sega-segan mem'baned' (mohon maaf sebelumnya). Yang saya inginkan adalah kebersamaan dalam perdagangan FX dan belajar bersama-sama untuk sebuah kemajuan yang berarti..
                              Bahasa yang di Gunakan di FB tersebut adalah Bhs Indonesia. Bagi orang Indonesia yang sok bahasa Inggris, saya juga tidak segan-segan melakukan Banned..tanpa pengecualian dan alasan..
                              Terima kasih..

Ini gambarnya...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X