Best Forex Course

kimimax

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FloridaTrader
The best forex courses that you can get is from babypips and Youtubes. They provide you with the good lesson for newbie.

Babypips....yes

There are many, many great forex training sites for beginners and youtube is not an official training site.

From my opinion, "Indo-Investasi" is still the best site to learn Forex. If you spend enough time to read through the previous threads, you will find out that there are many brilliant and dedicated members here who really examined, evaluated and criticized many so called " Holy Grail" trading systems and EAs that you can hardly find anywhere else on the net.

By reading their posts, I have gained lots of insights and in fact, some of them are kind enough to point out my previous mistakes,correct my negative mindset, encouraged me not to give up on trading by sharing their success stories with me..:) I am touched.

Edited by apple1937

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest roberrt

I have an advise for u. Van Tharp – Business Planning For Traders and Investors Course

https://www.google.co.uk/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Van+Tharp+%E2%80%93+Business+Planning+For+Traders+and+Investors+Course+bestforexstore.com

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...