Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Platinum Member Array
    Thanks

Anyone heard of the Trading*Elite*Club?

I got sent a link from cash-master promoting this outfit (I of course deleted their affiliate link):

Code:
    http://[email protected]/
    Usually trading signals or follow-and-copying live trading is not my cup of tea. (I prefer to learn and understand how to trade). But I found the results page interesting:

Code:
    http://[email protected]/performance.php
    He is showing not a single losing day for 4 months, and average over 3 digits pips per day.

Is he real, or is he scam? Anyone has any info on this [email protected] chap?

2. " "
    Moderator Array
    Thanks
    I got the e-mail too, Joey. 100 a month, ($155 that is for US citizens) No refunds, no trial.

Pass!

Thanks
    I've never heard about it. I think it's scam

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    It doesn't appear to be a scam. Do a search on google and read through the thread on biz opps jungle forum, you can see people there who checked out the webinars and subscribed to the service, and what they have to say about their first day. There's certainly a real person behind it who has given up huge chunks of this weekend, and 11 hours today to it, so if it a scam then its a scam he's really working at!

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    no scam, just a different approach I guess.
    I attended one of his free webinars where he explained his method in details and much more. I got interested and gave it a try, risking 100 pounds. The service started on 13th of December - not quite the part of year for introducing new services - and followed it on paper and small stakes for last 2 weeks (with a few days off). What you basically do is listen and chat with the guy who is telling when to enter and exit the trade (EURUSD market currently). He's been in the trade room EVERY day for 11 hours (might be less because I was not always around).
    I managed to get around 170pips, but if I would follow all of his signals it would be much more. The real test will start next year when markets become 'live' again - by looking at his method it should perform much better with higher market swings.

Brief roundup of the service:
    + By my assumptions the guy is honest and sincere
    + The method was making money for last 2 weeks even though little movement on markets
    - Awkward to follow him - you need to be at computer all day and listening/reading the signals. However he is planning to go with automated system via MT platform
    - The result history seem a little 'out-of-this-world: In last 2 weeks there were 2 losing days according to my stats.

will post more in January when service continues.
    Last edited by foxmajster; 12-24-2010 at 08:26 AM. Reason: mistype/update

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foxmajster For This Useful Post:

Platinum Member Array
    Thanks
    Thanks foxmajster for the update.

May I also ask, are you able to learn his trading method or system? In other words, does he reveal how he generates his signals to his clients?

I notice you mention he does explain his method in details. I guess my question is, after one month, are you able to walk away, with the knowledge that you can also trade the same method without him?
    Last edited by joeytrader; 12-24-2010 at 08:47 AM.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Hi joey,

what he explained in webinar is that he is looking at price line like a curve and spotting when the curve will change direction. Based on that he made an algorithm and programmed it into EA on MT platform to give him signals. But he is not selling this EA and he says he won't, because he does not follow signals blindly - he is taking other factors into consideration like news.
    So there is no system to buy, just following his orders. And also in future there he will not sell some EA, he will just automate sending his orders to his customers and placing trades in MT platform.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to foxmajster For This Useful Post:

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddie View Post
    I got the e-mail too, Joey. 100 a month, ($155 that is for US citizens) No refunds, no trial.

Pass!
    No refund police! What we are talking about!

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I requested results for Nov & Dec as the website only shows results up to Oct 2010 but 2 emails sent and no response so far!!!

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    here I upload the info from the webinar before he start the service.

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=NO55PU9N

( it is an avi-file and I play it by VLC player )

Paul aka "Papa C" show his indicator, may someone here know this or the basis of this indicator, it looks for me like the "harvardboys" indi.

the time frame at meta-trader is M5 and he show the cable from 10 December 2010

good trading 2011 !!
    Last edited by harry007; 01-02-2011 at 10:21 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast