Anyone heard of the Trading*Elite*Club?

I got sent a link from cash-master promoting this outfit (I of course deleted their affiliate link):

http://[email protected]/

Usually trading signals or follow-and-copying live trading is not my cup of tea. (I prefer to learn and understand how to trade). But I found the results page interesting:

http://[email protected]/performance.php

He is showing not a single losing day for 4 months, and average over 3 digits pips per day.

Is he real, or is he scam? Anyone has any info on this P@ppa chap?

It doesn't appear to be a scam. Do a search on google and read through the thread on biz opps jungle forum, you can see people there who checked out the webinars and subscribed to the service, and what they have to say about their first day. There's certainly a real person behind it who has given up huge chunks of this weekend, and 11 hours today to it, so if it a scam then its a scam he's really working at!

• 2 weeks later...

no scam, just a different approach I guess.

I attended one of his free webinars where he explained his method in details and much more. I got interested and gave it a try, risking 100 pounds. The service started on 13th of December - not quite the part of year for introducing new services - and followed it on paper and small stakes for last 2 weeks (with a few days off). What you basically do is listen and chat with the guy who is telling when to enter and exit the trade (EURUSD market currently). He's been in the trade room EVERY day for 11 hours (might be less because I was not always around).

I managed to get around 170pips, but if I would follow all of his signals it would be much more. The real test will start next year when markets become 'live' again - by looking at his method it should perform much better with higher market swings.

Brief roundup of the service:

+ By my assumptions the guy is honest and sincere

+ The method was making money for last 2 weeks even though little movement on markets

- Awkward to follow him - you need to be at computer all day and listening/reading the signals. However he is planning to go with automated system via MT platform

- The result history seem a little 'out-of-this-world: In last 2 weeks there were 2 losing days according to my stats.

will post more in January when service continues.

Edited by foxmajster
mistype/update

Thanks foxmajster for the update.

May I also ask, are you able to learn his trading method or system? In other words, does he reveal how he generates his signals to his clients?

I notice you mention he does explain his method in details. I guess my question is, after one month, are you able to walk away, with the knowledge that you can also trade the same method without him?

Edited by joeytrader

Hi joey,

what he explained in webinar is that he is looking at price line like a curve and spotting when the curve will change direction. Based on that he made an algorithm and programmed it into EA on MT platform to give him signals. But he is not selling this EA and he says he won't, because he does not follow signals blindly - he is taking other factors into consideration like news.

So there is no system to buy, just following his orders. And also in future there he will not sell some EA, he will just automate sending his orders to his customers and placing trades in MT platform.

here I upload the info from the webinar before he start the service.

hxxp://www.megaupload.com/?d=NO55PU9N

( it is an avi-file and I play it by VLC player )

Paul aka "Papa C" show his indicator, may someone here know this or the basis of this indicator, it looks for me like the "harvardboys" indi.

the time frame at meta-trader is M5 and he show the cable from 10 December 2010

good trading 2011 !!

Edited by harry007

careful guys, today a mate send me info:

this guy sell some other stuff before, he was never a pro trader

here is a video from the "papa C" from what he sell before:

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdc3JVvAepA

cheers

Perhaps "papa" got wind of this, because "the video has been removed by the user" by the time I saw the link.

Just curious, for those who did not see the video in time, what was it about?

Perhaps "papa" got wind of this, because "the video has been removed by the user" by the time I saw the link.

Just curious, for those who did not see the video in time, what was it about?

hope he not can cancel that website , I will copy the text also here:

hxxp://twitter.com/renegadehorizon

he is the guy on the left side of the photo

that was last year

some of the text in this site:

Tweet of the day: Pipeline or funnel model? Either many low/medium cost offers or a low cost frontend followed by a high cost backend.

7:23 PM Jul 15th, 2009 via web

Tweet of the day: Always offer a refund on a "frontend" product, it is a key part of the “removal of objections” approach.

11:34 PM Jul 14th, 2009 via web

Tweet of the day: Customer acquisition costs can be high so make sure that you make the most of the customers you have.

4:14 PM Jul 13th, 2009 via web

Tweet of the day: Use a "FREE" gift or report to capture visitor details. Depending on the target market consider capturing postal addresses

10:42 PM Jul 12th, 2009 via web

Tweet of the Day: Squeeze pages are great if you are a "player" in a niche market. Using them when starting out is counter productive.

2:35 AM Jul 12th, 2009 via web

Tweet of the day: Always have a backend or next product ready to sell. Selling front ends on their own can be short sighted.

5:45 PM Jul 10th, 2009 via web

Find out more hxxp://simplesuccessmethod.com

8:40 PM Jul 7th, 2009 via web

a good Seller :-))

hope you joeytrader and all other who not see the video, that will give you an Idea what was in the Video.

cheers

Hallo, you crazy forex guys!

I am new owner of Trader Elite Club! Boy oh boy, I am be making the lots of mega-money with the Forex!! You too, Bro!

Send me $10,000 and I show you how to get rich and buy cars and get hot babes!! Even hot running water and windshield wiper blades!!

Really!

Guar-an-damn-teed! Just like George Bush, right??!!

Have I ever lied to you before?? Of course not!!

Sorry comrade, Western Union Payment only, is not no refunds but you gonna get real rich anyways so not to worry

P.S. You need cell phone? You no can beat my deal, gimme call.

Western Union only, bro

Edited by conglo

Hallo, you crazy forex guys!

I am new owner of Trader Elite Club! Boy oh boy, I am be making the lots of mega-money with the Forex!! You too, Bro!

Send me $10,000 and I show you how to get rich and buy cars and get hot babes!! Even hot running water and windshield wiper blades!!

Really!

Guar-an-damn-teed! Just like George Bush, right??!!

Have I ever lied to you before?? Of course not!!

Sorry comrade, Western Union Payment only, is not no refunds but you gonna get real rich anyways so not to worry

P.S. You need cell phone? You no can beat my deal, gimme call.

Western Union only.

haha, western union is good, he make a mistake and use paypal , and the account is frozen for 180 days for observation , :-))))

Thanks harry for the info.

I guess the question is: can he be both a internet marketing guru, as well as a forex trading guru?

At this time, to give him benefits of the doubts, it is possible for him be good at both trading and marketing.

There is no way for me to verify one way or the other.

I will be interested to hear foxmajster's continued experience with this when his subscription continues in January.

Then we can see if "papa" continues to deliver on the trading front.

.. looks like more of an internet marketing "guru".

I was shocked by reading service chat yesterday along with thread on biz opp forum.

Anyway I'll keep you posted of how the service (not sure now what this means in this case) progresses next week.

wow many info, that's internet, this guy make something wrong, if he is a scammer he is an amateur, they have his address, and street view show his home :-))

Hey! Forex guys!

Please to be belief in me I tell you I gonna make you millionaires you give me $10,000!! Babes with big boobies and fast cars too!

Really!!

What, you think I lie? No way, Bro!! This information not come free or cheap! Many years of research and vodka drinking!

Not to doubt, I never lie to you before! You can trust me! I swear!

(Sorry comrades, Western Union only, not to be refunding but you gonna be rich, I swear on my children and my Babushka. I don't have children, but if I did, I swear).

Edited by conglo

Hey! Forex guys!

Please to be belief in me I tell you I gonna make you millionaires you give me $10,000!! Babes with big boobies and fast cars too!

Really!!

What, you think I lie? No way, Bro!! This information not come free or cheap! Many years of research and vodka drinking!

Not to doubt, I never lie to you before! You can trust me! I swear!

(Sorry comrades, Western Union only, not to be refunding but you gonna be rich, I swear on my children and my Babushka. I don't have children, but if I did, I swear).

Hilarious !

I got sent a link from cash-master promoting this outfit (I of course deleted their affiliate link):

http://[email protected]/

Usually trading signals or follow-and-copying live trading is not my cup of tea. (I prefer to learn and understand how to trade). But I found the results page interesting:

http://[email protected]/performance.php

He is showing not a single losing day for 4 months, and average over 3 digits pips per day.

Is he real, or is he scam? Anyone has any info on this P@ppa chap?

Son - of - a - Gun!

Just saw this and now it's closed to new members! Same thing happened with that OilTradingAcademy.

Has anyone tried this out??? Looks pretty cool. All you have to do is keep ratcheting up the contracts and assuming he's for real, you're looking mighty good! Risk is minimized as you're out in a flash....

. . .

Just saw this and now it's closed to new members! . . .

Has anyone tried this out??? ....

I didn't realize the door is now closed until you mention it. But wait, according to their webinar sign-up page,

There are currently no memberships available as the club is full but there will possibly be webinars on Sunday 9th or 16th January but it will only be for a small number of memberships
, so I guess as long as anyone bother to sign up and attend their webinars as they come up, they will continue to offer "small number of memberships", whatever "small number" here means.

As to anyone trying this out, it seems at least foxmajster is currently test driving this one. Let's see how the test gets on in another few weeks or so.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry guys for not writing daily reports as promised but had to urgently go on still-lasting business trip.

From what I saw until last week is this is something to AVOID big time for various reasons and I already asked PayPal for money back (Since Paul is not offering it).

More info you can find on trad2win forum which have VERY nice thread about this service.