What do you think ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think ?

I want to believe some people on this forum are acutally making a living from forex.i have been on this forum for a long time,it hurts to note that i am beginning to lose faith in forex.i used to mentor people not because i trade and make a living but because i believe in forex,needless to say i have sold my personal belongings too many times before.i have had series of losing accounts on a weekly basis and the year is coming to an end,i collected money to trade and give dividend trying to start a company,it seems after all the nights of serious reading diferent articles online,looking at charts,it seems forex is just a way to bring me down rock bottom.it has contiually messed my life up and now i am looking for a way to run to avoid been arrested by the police to help me run away from my clients.if anyone has some words of encourgment or better still a plan that will help me get out of this mess and get my life on a better note pls do write.i seem to have a mentality that i can,t be good in any thing legitimate because they never work me,folks i am in total confusion pls advice

You only been a year or so in this business if I not mistaken. You are also a very irresponsible dude.

Anyway, my honest opinion is that it is very difficult at the beginning stages to make a living of Forex. Not only is required to have a good system but you have to develop certain character as a trader. Both are difficult to acquired if you do not have it from the beginning. I am saying hard to get not impossible to acquired. However, it required lots of time on hand if that is the situation. I have to admit that I am HUMBLE by the Forex experience. Another variable to add to the equation of system and trader character but less important if you possess the last two is the broker dealing desk. I just caught them cheating on my Expert Advisor. In the retail Forex no broker guarantee the performance of an EA. Good traders as Hector are saying that without question and beyond doubt EAs do not work.

So what we got: System, Trader Character, Good Broker (only through a future broker, not retail then money for that one) and time. (EAs do not work).

Now, which one do you need?

Comment

If you've had to sell personal belongings then your obviously not following the rule: "Trade only what you can afford to lose".

Advice is just to trade responsibly and not to mess about with clients until you are profitable with your own money.

Comment

OMG, dear dear mademe.
        first of all you should calm down. next is to study properly. Firstly you should trade on demo or micro accounts, to study all the issues on the forex. They say "forex is high risky" and this words is not empty.

Comment

You should not have taken on any clients if you did not have a long and good track record, as it is a huge responsibility.

Now you need to accept responsibility for what you and your business has now become. Sell whatever you have left in order to return your clients' money in full.

Comment

I would definitely honor your clients first because without them you would have nothing.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            Working...
            X