ECN Alpha - ****** Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECN Alpha - ****** Review

I am a fund manager and i have been trading with ECN Alpha for a while. So far it's good.

I am planning to invest more and trade with them. I would be happy if some one share their review on this broker. Before investing i would like to see some reviews.

I also an IB with them. If you would like to open an account with them, open from the following link:
    ------------------------------------------------

This is to warn you that external links are not allowed.
    Last edited by scarface; 07-12-10, 01:37. Reason: external links were posted

I haven't used the broker, but looking at their website there is no 'about us' page or 'mission' page. Their registered in Hong Kong, but it's not mentioned anywhere on the website (that I can find). They look like a relatively new firm (i.e. created last week or something), but they don't have a history page so I have no idea when they were formed.

The FAQ states they are not regulated (not much of a big deal to me, because regulators don't give you much more protection, if any).

I can't find any reviews anywhere, so I would definitely exercise caution with this broker. Because their new we also don't know much about whether they would be able to handle the cash flow if they got a huge flurry of demand and traders wanting to withdraw profits, so it may take a long time to see your withdrawals.

Also, one more thing is that their "Portfolio management" page lists a third party fund manager. I would definately not go anywhere near this guy. It looks really strange and unprofessional, because he requires a minimum deposit of 10 000 USD, but he has a Gmail account. Wouldn't you think that if he was handling amounts of money like that, he would get himself a proper email address.

Comment

There is no reason to use broker that is not US or UK regulated.

Comment

thanks for your advice and feedback. Let me try to withdraw some funds next week and take a decision to proceed further or not...

Comment

Hello all,

This is Victor on behalf of Ecnalpha Limited. I'm an official IB of that company, started trading with them for more than 2 months. So far, everything is fine with them. Your views & reviews about this company here will be highly appreciated.

Information about the company:

Company's mission is to provide best service with cutting-edge technology, fastest execution, excellent customer service and safety of funds.

ECN Alpha Limited. Based in Hong Kong and Australia, Registered in Hong Kong (it’s a nice offshore territory, which has become very popular among Forex brokers lately) but aren’t regulated by any financial authority. ECNalpha offers minimal spreads via the MetaTrader 4 platform but charge flat $10 commission per every closed standard lot of volume.

Other features of ECN Alpha:
          • Deposit and withdraw via Bank transfer and Liberty Reserve payment system.
          • $250 minimum
          • Leverage upto 1:100
          • 10% deposit bonus is active [Via my IB - http://www.*****.com/registration.html?affid=819&id=15 ]
          • Hedging Allowed
          • All EA's and Strategies allowed
          • Fastest ECN Execution
          • Low Spreads
          • MT4 Platform
          • Very good IB commissions

If you have any questions or comments regarding ECN Alpha Limited Forex broker, please, feel free to contact the Live chat.

Email: info@ecnalpha.com

Instant Messenger: Yahoo/Gmail/Skype: ecnalpha

Note: 10% Bonus for the deposits are active under my IB registration, feel free to contact me at: victorecn@gmail.com. For White label partnerships, you can mail them directly or via me.

Pour in your views and, share your reviews..

Thanx.

This is to warn you that external links are not allowed.
          Last edited by scarface; 07-12-10, 01:38. Reason: posting external links

Comment

can i have your contact number dude?

Comment

victor ecn,

You've been trading with them for 2 months?

When were they formed? Because there is no trace of them before November 28th 2010. All the forum threads and the earn forex information thing were all created on or after November 28th.

Comment

Whois makes some interesting reading...

Domain Name: ECNALPHA.COM
                Registrar: DIRECTI INTERNET SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
                Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
                Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
                Name Server: DNS1.ECNALPHA.COM
                Name Server: DNS2.ECNALPHA.COM
                Name Server: DNS3.ECNALPHA.COM
                Name Server: DNS4.ECNALPHA.COM
                Updated Date: 21-nov-2010
                Creation Date: 08-oct-2010
                Expiration Date: 08-oct-2011

The website has only been around for just less than 2 months and they've only bought the domain for 1 year.

Does that mean that they're planning to run off with everyone's cash and shut down before 08-oct-2011 ?

Comment

@ Soundfx,

thats funny ... Lets wait for their official representative if any to come to answer your questions....

Comment

Originally posted by victorecn View Post
                    @ Soundfx,

thats funny ... Lets wait for their official representative if any to come to answer your questions....
                    Hi,

I believe that my friend Soundfx wants to say that your brand new company doesn't have a regulator, under which it is regulated so clients money is protected...

Best wishes,

SF

Comment

Hope they watch this forum..

I could see some improvements with their promotions, can see some advts in our forum itself..

And, for Mr. Soundfx, i could see some changes in d whois information.... Now would you like to say, they have planned to run away after 7 years.. lol ..

Updated Date: 05-dec-2010
                      Expiration Date: 08-oct-2017

And, Mr. Scarface.. Yes they are unregulated... heard they trying to get one.....

I donot endorse this broker, i also want to see some reviews from everyone, as i have been working with them for some time.......

Thanx......

Comment

Originally posted by victorecn View Post
                        I could see some improvements with their promotions, can see some advts in our forum itself..

And, for Mr. Soundfx, i could see some changes in d whois information.... Now would you like to say, they have planned to run away after 7 years.. lol ..

Updated Date: 05-dec-2010
                        Expiration Date: 08-oct-2017

And, Mr. Scarface.. Yes they are unregulated... heard they trying to get one.....

I donot endorse this broker, i also want to see some reviews from everyone, as i have been working with them for some time.......

Thanx......
                        I don't think you will get any reviews. the broker has only been up 2 months. I (and probably everyone else) didn't even know about the broker before you made this thread, never mind used them.

Best thing to do is to get admin on FPA to list the broker on the review page so people can review.

I wouldn't be surprised if your their only client though.

Comment

@Chris..

Actually thought may get some reviews in here to pump in some more money into them.. Thanx for your post atleast... shall definitely look into what you have said :-)

Best regards
                          Victor

Comment

ECN Alpha is a fake, a scammer. They collect e-mail addresses, passwords, addresses, bank accounts and deposit money ... There are no real customers. In forums, always expresses the same alleged Employees: Victor or victorecn. But Victor is not real. His computer is sitting in India, not in Australia or Hongkong... Some forum-websites banned victor, because they realize that he is not what he pretends...

Until 12/05/2010 exipiration Date of the website (ecn-alpha.com) was 08/10/2011. As a number of people noticed that, the scammer changed the expiration date to 2017th. And: the registrar of the website is not ecn-alpha. it's a unknown, dubious internet company. and there are also another company with very similar website: www.fxosl.com. This website will end in jul 2011...

do not register, do not trade with ecn alpha. its really a fake...

Comment

Originally posted by wilderstecher View Post
                              ECN Alpha is a fake, a scammer. They collect e-mail addresses, passwords, addresses, bank accounts and deposit money ... There are no real customers. In forums, always expresses the same alleged Employees: Victor or victorecn. But Victor is not real. His computer is sitting in India, not in Australia or Hongkong... Some forum-websites banned victor, because they realize that he is not what he pretends...

No forum website has banned me yet.! And, I am from India only. Never said i am from Australia or Hongkong? I've clearly said that, am also a normal person who wants to get to know about their service as a Brokerage Firm.!

Until 12/05/2010 exipiration Date of the website (ecn-alpha.com) was 08/10/2011. As a number of people noticed that, the scammer changed the expiration date to 2017th. And: the registrar of the website is not ecn-alpha. it's a unknown, dubious internet company. and there are also another company with very similar website: www.fxosl.com. This website will end in jul 2011... do not register, do not trade with ecn alpha. its really a fake...
                              Show me any victim of this company who has lost money or email ids or passwords , if you suspect them as a scammer...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X