New mod for upcoming year 2011

Kardel Sharpeye

Hii all,

We liked to announce you that II next month will move to a new server.

Yep, that mean's we like to hear (by reading) your opinion and suggestion for NEW MODERATOR

Please post to this thread for who would be upcoming mod.

We require a pro for this job.

for "forex forum" : 5 mod

for "index/futures" : 5 mod

for "option" : 3 mod

for "Indonesia forum" : 5 mod

Please PM me or DVD_VAL or ICan for further assistance

Best Regards,

K

Are you saying that II needs an additional 18 new mods? There are quite a few good people, finding one that has the time to invest is probably harder. Here are some that seem to always be helpful. Craven, Diesel 10, Roels Major, Joy 22, Halcyonn, deadsoul, musketeer, fxeasy5, fx4_ever, expat1967, t2g, mashki, testtt, freddy, gringoh, fxknight, trduraikamaraj, chankl78, chetachukwu, Stormin Normin. There are plenty others. See who bites the hook. Thanks to all here--II is the best invest forum because of its members.

Are you saying that II needs an additional 18 new mods? There are quite a few good people, finding one that has the time to invest is probably harder. Here are some that seem to always be helpful. Craven, Diesel 10, Roels Major, Joy 22, Halcyonn, deadsoul, musketeer, fxeasy5, fx4_ever, expat1967, t2g, mashki, testtt, freddy, gringoh, fxknight, trduraikamaraj, chankl78, chetachukwu, Stormin Normin. There are plenty others. See who bites the hook. Thanks to all here--II is the best invest forum because of its members.

all are ok, among them Diesel 10 is too smart.

Hi Kardel,

Can you give me some more details on the mod role..

Cheers

Mod role :

Supporting the forum, especially MEMBERS,

and some added traits: did not took a side, work as you wish, willing to collaborate or working with other mod.

as for "Facility" :

We gave you privileged access for :

-Private forum.

-Deleting, editing and moving thread/post

-very very nice interface for doing some infraction and banning

Good names. Isn't Stormin Norman already a mod?

Thanks for volunteering me. :)

I will be glad to help and happy to be a part of the support group if you would give me the privilege for "forex forum". I am full time trader, thus I can set my own working hours. I am sure I can find some free time between trading to work on this wonderful forum.

Edited by fx4_ever

@kardel (Plon-mania) mod) Are you planning on upgrading indo? ie (indo-investasi version3)

just asking, :) no problem.

we didn't do software upgrade, Its just adding some plug-in and maybe a space for you to attach picture and such .... ;)

kardel ok thatz nice. Very very nice i've been thinking about that for ages :) when members will be able to attach stuff on indo. Please keep adding plug-ins i like that.

You mean we do the thinking and you do the wishing ?

and thats limited only picture. we do not attach any "down loadable plon" around

yeah picture is cool. And kardel you guyz should make it possible so that Pasted download links should be clickable, that is to say that there will be no need to copy and paste. All you got to do is to click on the link and there you go! ;)

it wont be happen .... it happen only in your dreams ....

we didn't do software upgrade, Its just adding some plug-in and maybe a space for you to attach picture and such .... ;)

Hi mate, :)

long time no talk. Life is getting hectic, isn't it?? :)

This is a very great feature. It is going to be convenient for us to attach using II uploader instead of brining external links.

I guess it would be a lot different :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm a fulltime trader... can make time as a mod for this usefull forum.

lol Good in trading or doing fulltime does not mean that you are qualify for moderator position. As a mod, the job scope is more than just forex knowledge. Most importantly must have time to commit moderating the post, especially SPAM post.

• 3 months later...
Guest David1713006337
all are ok, among them Diesel 10 is too smart.

I agree .. Diesel10 is too smart. Don't want Diesel to think we may like him or something...lol. He would be a big asset to this forum. He is extremely thoughtful and does a great job sharing his systems and helps out anyone that has questions. Very attentive and has an advanced level of forex knowledge. He can easily maneuver behind the scenes on this forum. (Then again, if I could, anyone can too).

Contact Diesel10 the next time you're in need for a new moderator.

Edited by David