Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mod for upcoming year 2011

Hii all,

We liked to announce you that II next month will move to a new server.
    Yep, that mean's we like to hear (by reading) your opinion and suggestion for
    NEW MODERATOR

Please post to this thread for who would be upcoming mod.

We require a pro for this job.

for "forex forum" : 5 mod

for "index/futures" : 5 mod

for "option" : 3 mod

for "Indonesia forum" : 5 mod

Please PM me or DVD_VAL or ICan for further assistance

Best Regards,

K

Are you saying that II needs an additional 18 new mods? There are quite a few good people, finding one that has the time to invest is probably harder. Here are some that seem to always be helpful. Craven, Diesel 10, Roels Major, Joy 22, Halcyonn, deadsoul, musketeer, fxeasy5, fx4_ever, expat1967, t2g, mashki, testtt, freddy, gringoh, fxknight, trduraikamaraj, chankl78, chetachukwu, Stormin Normin. There are plenty others. See who bites the hook. Thanks to all here--II is the best invest forum because of its members.

Comment

Originally posted by wades-world View Post
      Are you saying that II needs an additional 18 new mods? There are quite a few good people, finding one that has the time to invest is probably harder. Here are some that seem to always be helpful. Craven, Diesel 10, Roels Major, Joy 22, Halcyonn, deadsoul, musketeer, fxeasy5, fx4_ever, expat1967, t2g, mashki, testtt, freddy, gringoh, fxknight, trduraikamaraj, chankl78, chetachukwu, Stormin Normin. There are plenty others. See who bites the hook. Thanks to all here--II is the best invest forum because of its members.
      all are ok, among them Diesel 10 is too smart.

Comment

Hi Kardel,

Can you give me some more details on the mod role..

Cheers
        Mod role :

Supporting the forum, especially MEMBERS,
        and some added traits: did not took a side, work as you wish, willing to collaborate or working with other mod.

as for "Facility" :

We gave you privileged access for :
        -Private forum.
        -Deleting, editing and moving thread/post
        -very very nice interface for doing some infraction and banning

Comment

joeytrader, gringoh and mashki

Comment

Good names. Isn't Stormin Norman already a mod?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisbenjy View Post
              Good names. Isn't Stormin Norman already a mod?
              already mod.

Comment

Thanks for volunteering me.
                I will be glad to help and happy to be a part of the support group if you would give me the privilege for "forex forum". I am full time trader, thus I can set my own working hours. I am sure I can find some free time between trading to work on this wonderful forum.
                Last edited by fx4_ever; 05-12-10, 00:05.

Comment

Are you talking about an Upgrade?

@kardel (Plon-mania) mod) Are you planning on upgrading indo? ie (indo-investasi version3)
                  just asking, no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by chetachukwu View Post
                    @kardel (Plon-mania) mod) Are you planning on upgrading indo? ie (indo-investasi version3)
                    just asking, no problem.
                    we didn't do software upgrade, Its just adding some plug-in and maybe a space for you to attach picture and such ....

Comment

kardel ok thatz nice. Very very nice i've been thinking about that for ages when members will be able to attach stuff on indo. Please keep adding plug-ins i like that.

Comment

I think trduraikamaraj, joeytrader, gringoh and mashki they all good man

Comment

Originally posted by chetachukwu View Post
                          kardel ok thatz nice. Very very nice i've been thinking about that for ages when members will be able to attach stuff on indo. Please keep adding plug-ins i like that.
                          You mean we do the thinking and you do the wishing ?
                          and thats limited only picture. we do not attach any "down loadable plon" around

Comment

Originally posted by Kardel Sharpeye View Post
                            You mean we do the thinking and you do the wishing ?
                            and thats limited only picture. we do not attach any "down loadable plon" around

Pictures will be good too...

Comment

yeah picture is cool. And kardel you guyz should make it possible so that Pasted download links should be clickable, that is to say that there will be no need to copy and paste. All you got to do is to click on the link and there you go!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X