Learn to trade for free

Hello everybody,

My name is Jason stabs and i am a fulltime trader.

I trade mainly currencies,commodities and sometimes some stocks who i hold for longer time of period same with the commodities. But those i play sometimes also intraday.

Oke what i wanted to do is i wanted to get some group of traders and want them to turn in to succesfull traders.

This is rather new for me and i be honiest in the future i also wanna do this commercial. The reasons for commercial are because i takes amount of time but i like teaching and meet different people all over the world.

What whe will do is whe go through some basics of trading and learn how to trade on a easy profitable way i will learn you risk management and the psychological part of trading.

Offcourse i also will share my strategies what i use and how to apply them i will trade live with you guys so you guys can see what i see and can look over my shoulder on your screen.

Oke for the 1s who are interested i will do this only with a certain amount of people i don't wanna have a group with 100s of people just easy little group.

Oke what i want from you is you send me a mail why you want to attend the group and why i most choose you. Why you wanna be a trader what you like about the markets and how many experience you already have.

Guys and girls i be honiest i want atleast a little bit experience atleast understand babypips so let's say a year experience in the markets.

If you think you the right person send me a mail. I wanted to start in januari if everything goes right. So you people can send mail till januari next year.

Oke hear from you. [email protected]

jason

[email protected]

Edited by jasontrader

Hello Stingrayzz,

First of all welcome and thanks for the reply.

Nr1 i wanted to say that i do this for free. Nr2 i will not post my statements so you make your own conclussion. The reason why not because some things i wanna keep private the trades i take in the room will be on a real acount. the sizes i trade are around 3 to 4 lots. More i don't wanna say.

I hope you understand that my return for the last month was 18.4 % more i dont wanna say.

regards,

jason