Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn to trade for free

Hello everybody,

My name is Jason stabs and i am a fulltime trader.

I trade mainly currencies,commodities and sometimes some stocks who i hold for longer time of period same with the commodities. But those i play sometimes also intraday.

Oke what i wanted to do is i wanted to get some group of traders and want them to turn in to succesfull traders.

This is rather new for me and i be honiest in the future i also wanna do this commercial. The reasons for commercial are because i takes amount of time but i like teaching and meet different people all over the world.

What whe will do is whe go through some basics of trading and learn how to trade on a easy profitable way i will learn you risk management and the psychological part of trading.

Offcourse i also will share my strategies what i use and how to apply them i will trade live with you guys so you guys can see what i see and can look over my shoulder on your screen.

Oke for the 1s who are interested i will do this only with a certain amount of people i don't wanna have a group with 100s of people just easy little group.

Oke what i want from you is you send me a mail why you want to attend the group and why i most choose you. Why you wanna be a trader what you like about the markets and how many experience you already have.
    Guys and girls i be honiest i want atleast a little bit experience atleast understand babypips so let's say a year experience in the markets.

If you think you the right person send me a mail. I wanted to start in januari if everything goes right. So you people can send mail till januari next year.

Oke hear from you. jstrader20102win@gmail.com

jason

jstrader20102win@gmail.com
    Last edited by jasontrader; 28-11-10, 02:17.

How do we know you know how to trade? Post a live trading statement showing your trading results so we know that you are profitable. After all who wants to learn from a trader who is not profitable.
    Once you prove you are profitable then maybe you might get some interest.

Cheers

Comment

Hello Stingrayzz,

First of all welcome and thanks for the reply.
      Nr1 i wanted to say that i do this for free. Nr2 i will not post my statements so you make your own conclussion. The reason why not because some things i wanna keep private the trades i take in the room will be on a real acount. the sizes i trade are around 3 to 4 lots. More i don't wanna say.

I hope you understand that my return for the last month was 18.4 % more i dont wanna say.

regards,

jason

Comment

Jason, at this time I do not believe you. I hope you can understand that people will not believe you when you can not back up what you say at the time you say it.
        Best of luck to you in the future. If you ever can back it up post a statement proving it and then I might contact you.

Cheers

Comment

Jason, I will trust what you say.

I am always interested in sharing knowledge with a fellow trader for our mutual financial advancement. I would be interested in joining your group and have emailed you my credentials, which I believe speak for themselves...
          Last edited by Diesel 10; 28-11-10, 02:53.

Comment

Sorry, I'm with stingrayzz.

Anyway, something about it seems a little odd. It probably isn't, but I have a feeling.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            Working...
            X