Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CitiFxpro & Saxo Bank regulated Forex brokers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CitiFxpro & Saxo Bank regulated Forex brokers?

I am seeking inputs regarding bank regulated Forex brokers like CitiFXpro.com and SaxoBank.com ; such brokers offer FDIC insurance on accounts. What are the trading rules for bank regulated brokers? Post good and bad experiences with such brokers. Inputs are appreciated.

Saxo in APAC is called Saxo Capital Markets and is based in Singapore. I think they are regulated by the MAS.

So far so good with them fo the last 5 years!

Comment

One of the reasons why I plan to open an account with Saxo Singapore is because of the regulation there. I feel currently Singapore and HK are 2 of the safest place to park your money.

Just look at the recent example of MF Global, the money placed in SG is still intact, just that it might take some time to get it back. But better late than never

Comment

from my experience, saxo singapore is under the regulation of monetary authority of singapore where they have to place customer's finds in segregated account so money is protected. so there is a separation between customers funds and company asset. i feel safer trading with a regulated broker instead of unregulated or overseas broker

Comment

I am starting to see alot of CitiFX ads in various indo marketing channels. They must be trying to get a hold of the fx pie here.

Comment

saxo spread is too high

Comment

CitiFxPro has a presence in Jakarta?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              Working...
              X