starting forex

when want start ur forex trading, just make sure u have a good preparation like start it with use demo account and read some article about forex trading, with a good preparation u will easier to read the market and help u to analyse the price movement.

yeah its very important to start with demo account as you can have a virtual market experience without loosing money.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s seriously boring and I believe many beginners you will find will keep themselves away from it and I am like that only. I am working on better option which is demo contest with OctaFX broker, it works really nicely for me specially to do with their amazing demo contest like Southampton Supreme, it’s super cool with been just 90 minutes based while we can also participate regularly since its weekly based happening every Monday, so very much ideal for anyone.

First start learning Forex and its concepts. Then move to demo account for experiencing Forex.

Well after trading several years I realize which negative role played demo in my establishment as a trader. Demo trading teach you to be negligent to the money management, ignore real market conditions and leave you unaware of how to deal in times of volatility, requotes, slippage, etc. Instant execution is a great thing but getting used to it distort real picture of the trading.

• 2 weeks later...
Well after trading several years I realize which negative role played demo in my establishment as a trader. Demo trading teach you to be negligent to the money management, ignore real market conditions and leave you unaware of how to deal in times of volatility, requotes, slippage, etc. Instant execution is a great thing but getting used to it distort real picture of the trading.

Demo Account Standard provides all the features of Standard NDD accounts as a real give and spread from 0 pips and leverage of 1: 1 to 1: 500. To start the demo account we must pay 100,000 dollars (US). and we will know Finally when one has learned about forex trading and managing trading, he can start a live account with Hiwayfx

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

thank you!! huge words explaining the truth.

demo is good for learning, but if you stay on demo for too long you will either never trade live because you are too afraid or - if you do - the effect as explained in the quote above will occur.

• 3 months later...
Guest Mohamad Tammat
The demo is a crutch - at the beginning it's necessary while you learn how to walk, but once you do begin to learn you need to get to a point where you're self-sufficient.

I don`t agree. Sometimes experienced traders use demo to test some new strategies.

• 2 months later...
I don`t agree. Sometimes experienced traders use demo to test some new strategies.

Here the keyword is "sometimes", and the second is "experienced traders". And many newcomers are so scared to go into their own sailing, that they sit on demo accounts for years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We know the right steps should always be gradual, practice on a demo-account to gain experience and expertise in managing their finances, as well as being able to control the psychological, and this will be evident when managing real accounts, is capable of the same or not, something different once

When you learn to drive, you start with theory, then you either train on a simulator or drive with an instructor. And only after that you can drive your own car. Demo account is something like this driving simulator.

Learning to drive a car with an instructor is not the same as trading a demo account. Then if you draw a parallel, it's better to be a mentor or teacher than a demo account.

• 4 weeks later...