starting forex

The foremost way to make money through forex market is to ensure your trading. If you trade yourself, you will surely get guaranteed results. However, it may take a bit of time. But this strategy is quite favorable if you consistently follow it.

As you are steeping into this field your first approach should be to watch and judge the forex market and learn from other forex affiliate doing business here. This will save you from the real traders aggressively participating in the market, but always make sure that you are well efficient in the usage of such systems.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The foremost way to make money through forex market is to ensure your trading. If you trade yourself, you will surely get guaranteed results. However, it may take a bit of time. But this strategy is quite favorable if you consistently follow it.

As you are steeping into this field your first approach should be to watch and judge the forex market and learn from other forex affiliate doing business here. This will save you from the real traders aggressively participating in the market, but always make sure that you are well efficient in the usage of such systems.

I agree. But it takes time to be consistent profits in trading.

I am very new to forex trading. can somebody suggest a website from where i can learn all the basics.

Thanks in advance

Hi, Iam also a beginner in forex trading.

first thing you should do is to join one of mini broker.

if I may suggest, you can join FBS (www.fbs.com)

based my own experience, FBS provide beginners need.

demo account, market news,etc...

Experience is important, and could be the best teacher for better development.

For the trading system, I am sure it all made ​​to produce good results, to make a better pips, but all returned to the discipline of traders it self.

in my opinion,to be consist profitable in trading is not easy,

of course experiences always involved.

but success in trading will be faster to get if we know how to use tools like FBS provide:

update Analytics and Market news,economic calender,etc...

in my opinion,to be consist profitable in trading is not easy,

of course experiences always involved.

but success in trading will be faster to get if we know how to use tools like FBS provide:

update Analytics and Market news,economic calender,etc...

You are absolutly right brother. To consist in this busines, we have mastering the tools. Not always all, but some thats fit to us.

Thats for technical, for fundamental, we can read in some web that share for free.

FBS give it all...

Hi, Iam also a beginner in forex trading.

first thing you should do is to join one of mini broker.

if I may suggest, you can join FBS (www.fbs.com)

based my own experience, FBS provide beginners need.

demo account, market news,etc...

I am sure you are not a beginner :)

If we want to start success in forex, start with using the right Broker.

FBS one of the recommended broker.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
Invest only that amount of money, if that amount of money makes no difference to you if you lost it. Do not trade with money you cannot afford to lose. Fullstop. Trading with risk money will make you do silly things, like taking very small profits, and huge losses and you will burn your account in no time.

• 8 months later...

my current micro ECN account are with Armada markets, 0.01 starting lot, deposit minimum are 300 usd for ecn type. what i do like from them is the low spread given, typically 0.7 - 0.8 pips on EURUSD including commision, if you prefer on gold trading, their spread are also 10 pips low.

http://quotes.armadamarkets.ee/livegraph/flot/quotes.html

a quick look on their live spread. not a raw spread, but a low fee mark up, and yet for a deal minimum 300 usd, i've got execution quality on ECN account type.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
First step is to gain enough practice in demo account before going to real trading. It's important to develop sound trading strategy and adjust risk money management to it. My choice was set on hotforex broker and Im quite satisfied with their services

Practicing in Demo account is absolutely necessary for you to get real market experience, it could also give idea about broker dealings.

You can even start your trading as low as 100$. But I don't recommend you to do that, because this can never bring success for you. In order to make your trading career successful in the industry of Forex trading, I must know how to manage your risk and how to manage even $1000 investment. Before you jump on live trading, you must practice on demo account as well as you can learn money management from trading standard institution'

• 1 month later...
Never think that if you read foreign exchange theories and you have tried free demo trading, then you will get your instant millions of dollars in two days. Keep learning by doing and welcome your success through your high efforts. Forex emotion is very bad for trade.Because emotion can harm our capital.So every traders should be avoid emotion. there's many way to encounter such obstacle. many traders would suggest to refine our psychological trading state before start analyze the market. but these may too hard to implement for any new traders. I took suggestion from some expert trader, and use risk management to minimize emotional aspect during trading. Still use 2% risk per-trade based on my tickmill account margin. good execution condition (ECN) with low spread and also high leverage offered (1:500) makes any trade only need small amount margin required.

• 7 months later...
do some research, I mean thats where you start, its ok to listen to what we traders have to say but in the end its solely up to you and how much time you would invest in trading forex, learn as much as you can, experience is the best teachers, trade safely and small amounts with good brokers like hotforex and lmfx etc. best of luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm new to Forex too and I have learned so much within the last year. I suggest for whoever that is also starting is to first increase your knowledge base on the Forex Market by reading books such as "Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis: How to Profit from the Shifting Currents in Global Markets - By Ashraf Laïdi" before attempting to build-up your experience. However, making small investments does not hurt either because at the same time it helps back-up what you have been learning through-out all this time, which is exactly what I have been doing. Also joining online webinars and other sites that provide daily feedback like our friends have already suggested is also a good way of making your way to the top. I can go on-and-on about ways to improve your Forex experience but I'll leave it at here for now! Hope this helps.

To have a good start try to find good mentor who will save your time showing what you need to learn and what you can disregard. I lost too much time on studying something which is totally out of use for me, like fibonacci or elliot waves. Thankfully I found Hotforex which provides great trading webinars as well as offers free "trading central" analysis which can help you to sort out grain from weed.