Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: starting forex

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

starting forex

hi, im starting in forex and i have some questions
    what is the amount that we should start to invest?
    i'm thinking in bying a bot. what do sugest?

thanks

2. " "
    Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Start trading on demo account.
    Don't use real money until you can trade successful on your demo account.

The higher your start amount is, the less risk you have while still making decent profit.
    You can start with little as $100 but don't expect to get a lot of profit (unless you are professional).

Forget about robot's. Trade manual if you really want to make some profit in forex.
    Robot's are great for the sellers but not for the buyers. Been there done that and I has costs me enough money.
    There are good working robot's out there but ask you self this question: If you have a robot that makes (a lot) money for you, why would you sell it?

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    If you really want to buy a bot get eakain, put it only on the most profitable pairs and just turn it off around bank holidays. Those are magnets for losses.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Check out Indorun EA. It could be very profitable.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Did you experience attending online webnars? There are lots of good resources out there. One of the best I have come across is forexrepublic(dot)info as they run free webinars and training. I think it will depend on how much budget you have right now.

Thanks
    Frankly, You don't need budget to learn fx. Just because one throws money at a money collecting outfit doesn't guarantee yourself anything, the quality of the instruction, or the ability to ask questions and receive proper answers. One can easily pay real hard earned money and get lesser quality than the vast amount of free resources on the web. Tons are available right here. Googling for more isn't hard. fxstreet.com has tons of valuable stuff as do forums withi forexfactory.com linking to highly qualitative resources. Books are a category of their own - tons available to learn from.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    i already trading for a month in metatrader. I now want to open an acount with alpari. trading in a live acount its as the same prices?
    thanks

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    I am very new to forex trading. can somebody suggest a website from where i can learn all the basics.
    Thanks in advance

Gold Member Array
    Thanks
    If you really want to learn how to trade the forex. Do not start by using eakain or indorun ea's. Without knowing how they work you will lose money on them.
    I suggest download all the fxmentor courses that are posted on this forum so you get an idea what the forex market is all about. Then review all the different
    bots and systems and see which ones that you are interested in.

Cheers

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I would recommend to start with a demo account. Then open a small mini account and then (if you still want to trade forex) open a standard account.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast