Market Harmonics 2

l0rdraiden

"Forex price forecast is a prediction of currency value that will happen that day. Ultimate Market Harmonics forex signal / forex alerts indicator is most popular in currency forecast market because its price movement predictions and instant signals reach their targets frequently. Ultimate Market Harmonics system calculates and displays best currency trading strategies. So each strategy shown by indicator is designed according to the current market situations."

3w.nnea(.)net/ultimate-market-harmonics

http://[email protected]/ZKAHRV96G5

Edited by l0rdraiden

This is what I wrote about NNpreadictor

Sorry I got it recentrly I cant really say if is profitable or not or how to trade with it.

For know I'm testing it to figure out how to trade it, in the website they claim to have performance of an 85% (like all the vendors xD). If you find a manual or any other information please post it here.

This one is mostly the same, I think there is a little problem with the indi, when I attach both to the chart one of them disapear, maybe somebody with mql knowledge can fix it.

I find this indicator much more promising than NN predictor, it gives very good signals on high TF like m15 h1...

Ultimate predictor

This is what I wrote about NNpreadictor

This one is mostly the same, I think there is a little problem with the indi, when I attach both to the chart one of them disapear, maybe somebody with mql knowledge can fix it.

I find this indicator much more promising than NN predictor, it gives very good signals on high TF like m15 h1...

Hello lOdraiden this is checkmail and me too think that this indicator is an cool one with accurate predictions on 1 min and 1h so far, but other problem apart from disappear is it doesn't refresh , means doesn't set new trades or target price. no more predictions on that pair or tf.

Please look in this subject, it might become an wonder indi.:):)

• 4 weeks later...
"Forex price forecast is a prediction of currency value that will happen that day. Ultimate Market Harmonics forex signal / forex alerts indicator is most popular in currency forecast market because its price movement predictions and instant signals reach their targets frequently. Ultimate Market Harmonics system calculates and displays best currency trading strategies. So each strategy shown by indicator is designed according to the current market situations."

3w.nnea(.)net/ultimate-market-harmonics

http://[email protected]/ZKAHRV96G5

Hi Lordraiden,

Do you have Visual CME Options MT4 from the same site?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...