Forex Bully

Here is a billion dollar producer! Another one of those phony "webinars" where "Steve" talks non-stop. It is nothing more than long winded bunch of BS. This guy knows nothing about Forex; throws out unbelievable and unattainable results with zero proof. This is one of those professionally made ads like you've seen before under different names. http://forexbully.net/livewebinar/

How can we not get the gold edition plus all 5, no 6,wait 7, now 8 bonuses in the next 60 min. for a discount of 99.9999% Heck we can use that savings to cover the small 1st monthly installment of $1997.00 At the $149 initial price that is only $3.82 per year for the 39 yrs of research and development that it has taken to code the EA. Maybe I can throw'em a fiver and I'll get access for a year. Would like to try out the Empirical Analytical Algorithms myself.

Did you listen to it all?

They promised that it would be training!! Did you get the training?

I had to break off just after the start and only joined it at the end where they promised that it would make BILLIONS!!!

I do want to be a billionaire!

LOL

Oh! I thought you were Zillionaire already!

New Bonuses... Just got an e-mail... for the first 100..50...25, there are extra systems that could make you 6 figure incomes...

Never mind 'you have 60 mins'...that was days ago...it is being launched TODAY!!!!

Have you ever had so much BS piled up for you?

I am not sure that anybody has bought it!! Just had an e-mail that offers a bonus to the first 10 etc!!!

There is going to be a lot of disappointed people.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 4 weeks later...